bruce seifried

Default FS: Studer A80, J37, Ampex ATR102, Trident Series 80B

It's finally time to get this stuff out of my living room:

Studer A80 Mark II, 15/30 ips, widebody 24-track. Recapped and
rechipped, all bearings replaced. Reel motors rebuilt. New Athan pinch
roller. Vu meter circuitry modded for accurate low frequency response.
Fully working machine, has autolocator but no audio remote. Erase and
record heads in good condition, play head has diminished high frequency
response on track #13; ok at 30 ips, but rolls off badly at 15 ips.
Should be replaced if you want to work at 15 ips. $2,000.

Ampex ATR102 1/4 inch recorder. Very clean, fully functional machine,
with heads in excellent condition. Channel # 2 has low level noise on
playback, don't know the cause, but fixable I'm sure. $1800.

Trident Series 80B 30 by 24 mixing console. Monitor section has EQ. Was
recapped and rechipped in the last five years. New Jensen 990 summing
network. Very clean, great sounding desk. $24,000.

Studer J37 1-inch four track. Low hours, very clean condition. $4900.

I can send pictures to those that have serious interest. I'm located in
western Massachusetts.

bruce seifried
eclair engineering
guitarboo guitarboo is offline
Junior Member

Hello,

Do you still have the J37? Thanks,

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce seifried View Post