Posted to alt.steinberg.cubase,rec.audio.pro
Gill Smith Gill Smith is offline

Default Cubase 6

"lancelightning" wrote in message

Funny you mention that. A new soundcard is long long overdue thouigh I
havn't really checked what's arround at the moment. I'm actually
getting by with a USB module that came with my Behringer desk. Coupled
with ASIO4ALL drivers it works as it should , but I could do with
something better without spending too much.

Any suggestions? Bear in mind I work mainly on my own so multiple ins
and outs are not neceassary.

my position exactly!

I don't need multiple audio IO channels because I *prepare* tracks with
Cubase

i.e. don't record audio waves, apart from vocals

so, I want a high-performance MIDI card with a bit of audio capability
tacked-on

and am as open to suggestions as you.....

--
http://www.gillsmith999.plus.com/