Posted to rec.audio.pro
PenaL PenaL is offline

Default Roland VS 2480 VGA-display, how to turn on...?

I'd like to use the Roland VS 2480 digital -recorder with option VGA
-display, but I don't remember how to turn it on to work with the
recorder. There's only two knobs who will have to push to turn the
"optional" display, but I don'n remember they, becauce it was several
years ago when I used this option. Also, I don't find this advice from
the manual:

http://www.roland.com/manuals/en/ind...PRNM=VS-2480CD

The simply thing, but lost...

-Pentti
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Paul Babiak Paul Babiak is offline

PenaL wrote:
I'd like to use the Roland VS 2480 digital -recorder with option VGA
-display, but I don't remember how to turn it on to work with the
recorder. There's only two knobs who will have to push to turn the
"optional" display, but I don'n remember they, becauce it was several
years ago when I used this option. Also, I don't find this advice from
the manual:

http://www.roland.com/manuals/en/ind...PRNM=VS-2480CD

The simply thing, but lost...

-Pentti

Looks like it's on page 64 of the owner's manual.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Gareth Magennis Gareth Magennis is offline

"Paul Babiak" wrote in message
b.com...
PenaL wrote:
I'd like to use the Roland VS 2480 digital -recorder with option
VGA -display, but I don't remember how to turn it on to work with the
recorder. There's only two knobs who will have to push to turn the
"optional" display, but I don'n remember they, becauce it was several
years ago when I used this option. Also, I don't find this advice from
the manual:

http://www.roland.com/manuals/en/ind...PRNM=VS-2480CD

The simply thing, but lost...

-Pentti

Looks like it's on page 64 of the owner's manual.

I'm not sure the manual is correct. I remember being flummoxed by this
before when repairing one, and IIRC it does involve 2 button presses.

Gareth.

Posted to rec.audio.pro

"PenaL" wrote in message
I'd like to use the Roland VS 2480 digital -recorder with option
VGA -display, but I don't remember how to turn it on to work with the
recorder. There's only two knobs who will have to push to turn the
"optional" display, but I don'n remember they, becauce it was several
years ago when I used this option. Also, I don't find this advice from the
manual:

http://www.roland.com/manuals/en/ind...PRNM=VS-2480CD

The simply thing, but lost...

-Pentti