portable MP3-DVD player

Old May 23rd 04, 06:01 PM
Jenny

Default portable MP3-DVD player

Hi,

I'm looking for a portable MP3-DVD player. I'll be using the player
mainly for DVD audio (both MP3 and normal DVD audio), but occasionally
for 'regular' DVD video. I don't relaly care for an LCD screen on
the player, just outputs for the audio and video signals. The player
should be truly portable, with a good interface/navigation (support
for multiple folders when playing MP3's), and a headphone jack. I'd
really like it to play both MP3-DVD's and MP3-CD's. Does such a
player exist?

The only thing that I could find that was remotely close to this was
the NextBase 4 (MDV7-S) (sold via merconnect). However, the
interface looks horrible, as I understand that it doesn't support
folders more than 1 level deep and you use 'left' and 'right' buttons
to move up and down 'tracks'. This is unacceptable for an MP3-DVD
where I could have hundreds of MP3's...

Is there anything else out there?