Posted to rec.audio.tech
Pete

Default Which voice recorder ?

In my advanced years I have decided to commit some thoughts to record
for posterity.I anticipate making random short comments,which I can
replay and erase if necessary.I have in mind a hand held model,easy to
use and not too expensive.My research online is bewildering so can
anyone please suggest some options ?