ORACLE Delphi Mark III turntable - market value?

Old November 12th 05, 02:23 PM
Rob

Default ORACLE Delphi Mark III turntable - market value?

Greetings, and thanks in advance for any insight you can provide.

I'm in the process of setting up to market an Oracle Delphi Mark III
turntable, with an SME magnesium tone arm and Joseph Grado pickup. The
unit is circa 1989, in near-perfect condition, as far as I can
determine. All original documents and shipping cartons are included.

But what is the current approximate market value of this unit?

Thanks again,
Rob