Scott Gardner

Default "Best of" [email protected]

Well, just figured out the language barrier - he's Korean. True, his
English skills are better than my Korean skills, but you don't see me
posting all over Usenet in Korean, making an ass out of myself.

I thought you might get a kick out of some of his other posts from
other groups.

Here's one from rec.bicycles.misc:

"I love to pack my back to get out of this rotten place. I've much
better to do than fighting myself with porno society, and I don't
wanna see my children getting fat and watching pornograpy and
bascially poisoned by the rotten TV program. I wish I was born in
SCandinavia or swieterland, and I can really ride a bicycle over
there. Yeah riding a real bicycle in real bike road and I'm gonna to
sing :-)) "

Or this particularly funny one from soc.culture.europe:

" American people don't speak the proper english. THey speak the
languge of one tribe speak. Very inarticulate. "

And one more from rec.bicycles.misc:

"You telling me you are not trolling? Why don't you put a soup on your
head and ride a bike, moron?"

Feel free to add more...

Scott Gardner

MOSFET

lol
Very funny. Well, I've said it before, he may be annoying but he certainly
provides us all with plenty to talk about. In fact, I suppose he would
almost be tolerable if he just didn't TRY to give advice.

MOSFET

"Scott Gardner" wrote in message
[...]

Here is the guy spending 5 hr or more of online searching thing that he
does not need in his life. This guy is gone to another level of
trolling and spamming. What is the point of this? How do you know I'm a
korean or not? Basically everyone can say anything he wants it. I will
not rebutting any kind of such trolling garbage.

...deleting trolling crap...

Scott Gardner

Scott Gardner

Here's some new ones :

"Oh boy.... you are just full red alert!"

(Can ANYONE tell me what the hell he means here?)

And, here's the first post as "Red Cloud", from a thread appropriately
titled "Hi, everybody.....I am now known as Red Cloud", in
soc.culture.japan.

"I am no more Ultraman...idiots!"

Short, sweet, and completely unintelligible - just his style.

Scott Gardner

Scott Gardner wrote:
Here's some new ones :

"Oh boy.... you are just full red alert!"

(Can ANYONE tell me what the hell he means here?)

And, here's the first post as "Red Cloud", from a thread

appropriately
titled "Hi, everybody.....I am now known as Red Cloud", in
soc.culture.japan.

"I am no more Ultraman...idiots!"

Short, sweet, and completely unintelligible - just his style.

Scott Gardner

U R in total wasteland! It's time to trash your waste...

MOSFET

wrote in message
oups.com...

U R in total wasteland! It's time to trash your waste...

That one's good too! Thank you mmdir2002! Keep 'um coming!