sanitarium

Default OT... Home audio...

Howdy, non-car audio post.

Guess I was a good boy this year. Santa & Family gave me a Triad
Bronze series home theater sub this year (WOOHOO!!). Its a small sealed
enclosure, front firing with a 10" driver. Surprisingly light too.

Anyone know who their driver fabrication house is? It can get pretty
loud & low at the same time for a single 10... low Fs, Vas and high
X-max. Completely destroys my previous ported Boston sub.

Thanks,
Garrett

Stephen Narayan

On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 21:41:44 GMT, sanitarium
wrote:

Howdy, non-car audio post.

Guess I was a good boy this year. Santa & Family gave me a Triad
Bronze series home theater sub this year (WOOHOO!!). Its a small sealed
enclosure, front firing with a 10" driver. Surprisingly light too.

Anyone know who their driver fabrication house is? It can get pretty
loud & low at the same time for a single 10... low Fs, Vas and high
X-max. Completely destroys my previous ported Boston sub.

Thanks,
Garrett

Sorry never heard of it...have you tried asking on some home audio
forums?

Stephen Narayan | IASCA Pro Street 1-600 | IASCA Certified Judge 2003
Audio Perfection |
No System.....yup that's right.
Why not check out my car audio museum
http://canuck.audioguy.net/gear.html
sanitarium

Yeah thats my next step. Pretty sure its a vifa driver, but just want to
confirm.

Obscure brands rock IMHO.

Garrett

news