Johan Wagener

Default Infinity Kappa Perfect 350w rms 12"

How does infinity subs compare to others? I hear they make excellent
speakers. Are their subs worth buying? I can't listen to it. Have to order
it through the post

Steve Hardwood

"Johan Wagener" wrote in message
How does infinity subs compare to others? I hear they make
excellent speakers. Are their subs worth buying?

My brother has a Perfect 10 and it is very good, however a word of warning -
they need a *lot* of power. He's using a Rockford Power 500 that's
certified at about 750 Watts and that single sub takes it with no problem at
all. You'll want at least that much on a twelve, if not more.

Steve.

John Spagnolo MMXpress.com

they need a *lot* of power.

That's because contrary to their baloney advertised sensititivity ratings,
they are extremely inefficient.

--
John Spagnolo - teamROCS #016
Multi Media Xpress Car Audio www.mmxpress.com