Gord

Default Schoeps dealer in Canada? Or, WTB:Schoeps

Hi,

I've been using a pair of Josephson C42 microphones for a couple of
years now, and I want to upgrade to something a little nicer. I think
I am going to get a stereo set of Schoeps CMC641 hypercardioids. Does
anyone know of a dealer in Canada who sells them? I called the biggest
stores in the Toronto area and they have no idea what they are!

Or, does anyone have a pair to sell, used but in at least very good
condition?

Thanks,
Gord
Scott Dorsey

Gord wrote:

I've been using a pair of Josephson C42 microphones for a couple of
years now, and I want to upgrade to something a little nicer. I think
I am going to get a stereo set of Schoeps CMC641 hypercardioids. Does
anyone know of a dealer in Canada who sells them? I called the biggest
stores in the Toronto area and they have no idea what they are!

The Canadian rep is Elmatron, in Rougemont Quebec. contac t@ elmatron.ca

MI stores will not carry Schoeps products.

Kurt Albershardt

Trew Audio in Toronto http://www.trewaudio.ca/

Location Sound Canada in Vancouver http://locationsound.ca/

Moving to Canada? WillStG Pro Audio 128 November 17th 04 03:37 PM
SOUND EMPORIUM Authorized Dealer - PROVEN FACTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION Marketplace 0 October 9th 04 09:19 PM
Schoeps / pick-up pattern question / freq response, etc WideGlide Pro Audio 17 February 23rd 04 07:22 PM
FAQ: RAM LISTING OF SCAMMERS, SLAMMERS, AND N'EER DO WELLS! V. 8.1 OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION Audio Opinions 0 November 1st 03 09:14 AM
wtb: Schoeps CMC641 xybor Pro Audio 10 July 29th 03 07:32 PM