Wbittle

Default FS. S.E. custom made guitar amp

Along with my vacuum tube service work, I am now building and selling
a couple guitar amps I have designed. This one is a two channel single
ended guitar amp that delivers 11 watts using a single EL34. The two
preamps are quite different in that one channel uses a 12AX7 while the
other uses a 6SN7. the power supply uses a 5U4. All this sits on a
welded aluminum chassis made out of 1/8" thick aluminum. I have two. One
is up for auction on Ebay and the other can be purchased direct from me.
I designed this amplifier because of many requests for an amplifier that
would have enough clean power to be heard, but which could be pushed
into power stage overdrive without inspiring the neighbors to callthe
police or to cause permanent hearing loss. This amp is twice the power
of the Fender Champ and delivers a much more full sound. It can play
clean or be cranked and deliver a nice smooth overdrive. This is a new
amplifier built and designed by me using all new current production
parts. So replacement tubes and parts will not require a bank loan or a
search the likes of the one for the Holy Grail.
You can see a picture of this amp as well as more on it at my web site:

http://home.alltel.net/wbittle1

Go to the guitar amp page and the blue amp is what the amp looks like.
This one is a light blue, the one on the web site is the one up for
sale on Ebay.

Any questions? feel free to contact me via the email links on
the web site.
Thanks,
Bill Bittle
P.S. I also service all makes of vintage tube hi-fi as well as tube
guitar amplifiers.

FS: Deluxe Electric Mistress Flanger - CUSTOM MODDED Howard Davis Marketplace 0 September 28th 04 10:42 PM
BEHRINGER guitar amps, they really rock! SGAE1976 Pro Audio 43 March 2nd 04 03:46 PM
Heavy Guitar sound? PAGreenP Pro Audio 3 July 3rd 03 09:13 AM
Heavy Guitar sound? Chris T. Young General 5 June 27th 03 05:53 PM
Heavy Guitar sound? Chris T. Young Pro Audio 2 June 24th 03 04:44 PM