Will I fry my amp if I use a 14.8V battery instead of a 12V ?

Old June 19th 18, 05:35 PM posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Will I fry my amp if I use a 14.8V battery instead of a 12V ?

I use this lithium ion battery, it’s made for field photography (flash) it’s a quality product made in Nashville by a great company Paul C Buff.

https://www.paulcbuff.com/Portable-P...e-battery.html

car battery Rico24 Car Audio 15 March 17th 06 02:45 AM
Battery And Assault - iPod's Unreplaceable Battery Lasts Only 18 Months Howard Shubs Marketplace 56 January 16th 04 05:41 PM
Battery And Assault - iPod's Unreplaceable Battery LastsOnly 18 Months bg Marketplace 3 January 9th 04 12:03 AM
My rant about the state of portable audio LONG was: Battery And Assault - iPod's Unreplaceable Battery LastsOnly 18 Months james w Marketplace 3 January 6th 04 05:18 AM