Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
Badassie Badassie is offline

Default FS: Alon I Mk II, Audio Innovations L1 tube pre, Kenwood KR 7050 Receiver excellent, more

For Sale: Alon I Mk II, black towers, with boxes and manual. Asking
$750 obo plus ship
EMAIL me for pictures, information and more.
Audio Innovations L1 tube linestage. Excellent condition box manual
and sounds wonderful. 4 inputs, pre out, IEC connector, Gain switch,
Ground switch, extra tubes that came with it. I always retube all tube
gear I purchase. Uses 12AU7. A very rare unit Asking $450 obo plus
ship
************************************************** *************************************************
Kenwood KR 750 85 watt receiver, excellent condition. No box or
manual. Asking $200 obo plus ship
************************************************** ************************************************
JBL L100A loudspeakers, very good condition, no grill but drivers work
and sound very good. Asking $200 plus pack ship.
I suggest pick up on these.
************************************************** ************************************************
Odyssey Tempest preamp. Mint condition with the exception of left
channel intermittent. This unit features a 20 year transferable
warranty. I have the original box, manual, etc. Asking $350 plus
ship. If it does not sell I will ship it back to the Manufucture have
it repaired and ask $600 for it.
************************************************** **************************************************
Wharfedale SP 88 loud speakers. I used these in my home theater for a
few years. Excellent condition, black towers, Asking $400 obo. NO
BOXES for these Pick Up only.
************************************************** ********************************************
I will accept paypal only for these items. I suggest you pick the
Alons up but I have boxes etc.
If you have any questions contact me at

Posted to rec.audio.marketplace

Badassie wrote:
For Sale: Alon I Mk II, black towers, with boxes and manual. Asking
$750 obo plus ship
EMAIL me for pictures, information and more.
Audio Innovations L1 tube linestage. Excellent condition box manual
and sounds wonderful. 4 inputs, pre out, IEC connector, Gain switch,
Ground switch, extra tubes that came with it. I always retube all tube
gear I purchase. Uses 12AU7. A very rare unit Asking $450 obo plus
ship
$$$$$ NOte model correction: Kenwood KR 7050 85 watt receiver, excellent condition. No box or manual. Asking $200 obo plus ship