henri michel

Default FS: SUPRAVOX 285 GMF 99dB. BASS DRIVER

Hi,

I have a pair of the famous 285 GMF bass driver from SUPRAVOX for sale
.. These were intended for a project that never took place they are
very linear and light exponantial paper membrane divers that are well
suited for Jensen loading combined to a compression horn (ALTEC 1
inche or other) or any other application of you choice . The box they
came in was open but the driver themseves still need to be broken-in
as they were never actualy used , if for about two hours for testing
and evaluation purposes . $325.00 or offer
12re_devices

Hi,
I am interested in your Supravox 285GMF.
Where your location is ?
12re_devices

Alexmi

I'm interested in your drivers, if they are still
available. My electronic mail address is
alexmi at omneon dot com

Thanks, alex

MarkWilliams

Hi,
Interested in these.

Please call me at 570-888-3220 or email me a

I don't check this site often!

Regards,
Mark S. Williams
Sayre, PA 18840