Stephen Marsh

Default FA ends tonight: DCM Time Windows - Exc!

Excellent condition cosmetically and functionally.
All original drivers.
Early version.
Original grill foam.

I have driven these nicely with a Harman Kardon A500 integrated tube amp.
Tube friendly and full-range!

$200.00 bid right now and no reserve:

I'm in Connecticut if you prefer to pick them up.

Thanks,
Steve