Bruce

Default Remove magazine from Sony CDX-656 changer

Hello,

I recently uninstalled an old Sony head unit from my car and replaced
it with an Alpine. The head unit was connected to a Sony CDX-656 10
disc changer. Foolishly, I removed the head unit and installed the
Alpine without first removing the disc cartridge (magazine) from the
Sony changer. I don't want to uninstall the Alpine and put the Sony
head unit back in just to get the disc magazine out (the unilink cable
is in dubious condition anyway from a previous break-in in which my
previous changer was stolen). Is there any way short of completely
disassembling the changer to mechanically remove the magazine without
powering the changer back up via the unilink cable? Thanks.

Bruce
ksph2

Sorry, I can't help, but I've got exactly the same problem. There
-must- surely be a way of doing this...
--
ksph2
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...hreadid=166976