FA: Altec 1567A tube preamp/mixer and other old Altec stuff

Old January 17th 05, 06:17 AM
Kevin Kelly

Default FA: Altec 1567A tube preamp/mixer and other old Altec stuff

Welcome to the "simplify my life" auction!

Please see the tube mixer listed below, and check my other auctions for
additional vintage Altec stuff. I will be adding a Neve preamp and some other
items on Tuesday.

Kevin M. Kelly
"There needs to be a 12-step program for us gearheads"