reducing a resistor

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 17th 15, 02:58 AM
kevinm kevinm is offline
Junior Member

Default reducing a resistor

I am trying to take a 220k resistor(that is in a wall) and lower it to 1000 ohms. I also need to reduce it to 2k, 3k and 6.2k.
any ideas please !!!!!!!!!!!!

Need help reducing size of MP3s BootTuda Pro Audio 14 February 14th 06 01:42 AM
Reducing V-sampler latency? Phillip Pro Audio 1 February 8th 06 06:14 PM
Reducing ventelation noise Matrixmusic Pro Audio 12 January 9th 06 05:37 AM
reducing Qts lukasz Tech 4 April 6th 04 12:53 PM
Reducing AC hum ? JeB General 4 January 5th 04 05:03 AM