delvryboy

Default LEE has no class! (and he tain't the only one)

thelizman wrote:
*delvryboy wrote:
no, and i don't think he implied that it was

"nurse, time for a diaper change, Sancho has soiled himself again"
--
delvryboy

CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over one million post

online!
View this thread: http://tinyurl.com/2ey5c

Does your mother know you're playing on the computer? Wait...I'l
ask
the *****.

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FA
either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://tinyurl.com/26ps5 It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://tinyurl.com/32vo6
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its conten
anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of th
author
is forbidden. * you sir, are the one that is 'playing

-
delvrybo
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over one million posts online
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...threadid=17875

thelizman

Default The FAQ needs an article about Lees Cock

sancho wrote:
betteraudio wrote:

So, in closing, I
will just suggest that you folks from RAC all follow Lee's very good
advice: "Get your facts straight before accusing [Lee] of doing
anything unethical."

very well...

/me straightens his facts

!!! LEE STOLE THE MOTHER****ING FAQ !!!
--
sancho
how long is the line to suck lee's cock?

Well, there are apparently more than 20,000 members at CAF. I'd say 10%
on 'on the job', so to speak.

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.
thelizman

Default LEE has no class! (and he ain't the only one)

delvryboy wrote:
i am talking about your over the hill a--ss, leave the installs to

individuals who know what they're doing

Well, that certainly leaves you out.

do you not have a phonograph to listen to?

I ripped 'em all to OGG. Phonographs wear with each playing, so the
perfect reproduction is degraded with each listening session. Oh, I'm
sorry, were you trying to be derogatory?

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.
thelizman

Default The FAQ nerds a major update

delvryboy wrote:
WTF is a upbait????

You. You're swallowing the bait.

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.
thelizman

Default the idjit inversion

ShinyAltec wrote:
no one from CAF uses rec.audio.car

Then why are you posting here? Guess what dingus: you're using
rec.audio.car RIGHT NOW!

And all of them stolen by Lee.

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.

thelizman

Default LEE has no class! (and he tain't the only won)

delvryboy wrote:
you sir, are the one that is 'playing'

Yep. But it's my computer, and my internet connection, so I'll play as I
please. You really should get ready for school tomorrow.

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.
sancho

Default the idjit invasion continues

ShinyAltec wrote:

no one from CAF uses rec.audio.car

says the guy that just did...

started posting all assed up in here...

guys like sancho and other fuktards really have nothing of real
importance to say...

i'm sorry, i must have missed your grand contribution to society... care
to refresh our memories?

and does anyone else agree that Eddie Runner is kinda inbred lookin??

yup

--
ShinyAsstec
CarAssioForum.com - Usenet Inhole w/over one million posts online!

--
sancho
Les

Default The FAQ needs a major update

"The_spacemonkey" m wrote
in message s.com...
Wow... quite lot of douche bags in r.a.c. You guys need to get a life.
Keyboard commandos in an audio forum.... thats quite amuzing.
--
The_spacemonkey

You ever notice how not one single person from CAF use a real name? They
also cannot seem to understand the concept of quoting either. Interesting.
Here is the bottom line you assmonkeys at CAF, Lee stole the FAQ. There is
only one reason that he does not link to it like other people, he is trying
to bring more traffic to his site. Bottom Line. It has nothing to do with
the good of the forum or for the industry or whatever BS he feeds but it all
comes down to he just wants more traffic.
You guys want to see how a site should be when attempting to provide
information? Check out www.eaw.com/links. There are well over 100 links
there to all kinds of other manufactures, information sites, and even
newsgroups. They even have their own forum!!! But they do not copy Rane's
notes and put them on their site or reproduce an AES document even though it
is relevant to what they are talking about.

BTW RAC regulars, avoid CAF. The **** that gets spewed by so called
"experts" is worse than what we get here from Pugsly and Insane Nousane.

Les

geolemon

Yep. Clearly, a newbie.

LOL... you guys (or, really your attitudes) are ROFL kind o
hilarious...

I've never seen a bunch of people who simultaniously _claim_ to be:
1) Mature, aged, wise, adult participants
2) Experienced, industry or shop bred
3) Knowledgable, sources of reference, authoritarian

All these things claimed...and yet such spouting off at the mout
regarding things that they are unavoidably clueless about - and I mea
without regard for potentially shoving their foot not only in thei
mouths, but down their throats even. lol...

And it's not the few walking the walk and talking the talk, it's th
many..

It's freaking rich... hehe..
-
geolemo
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over one million posts online
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...threadid=17647

geolemon

Yes, this group goes out of their way to make anyone who hasn't poste
on RAC for apparently at least 8 years feel unwelcome.

Doesn't matter who you are... prejudice reigns supreme here.

I've seen this attitude on several threads here... and it seems commo
with most of the "regulars"...
(no offense to anyone who might actually be friendly here).

Well, RAC, RIP. I'm with Lee here, in his prophesy of demise...
And it's not the prophecies that will make it true. ;-
-
geolemo
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over one million posts online
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...threadid=17647

Regal1975

What is the point of a FAQ? To facilitate in the search for information
RAC and CAF both exist for this purpose, though by different means
Why should these two mediums not co-exist if by this cooperativ
sharing of information, people would have easier access to thi
information?

I did a search on google for car audio faq and was of course directe
to the rac faq, next i searched for car audio forum and was of cours
directed to www.caraudioforum.com. Deja-vu, i happened to have don
this same thing back in the late 90's. Both of these have very valuabl
information on them, but honestly, for someone E-retarded such a
myself, i found caf to be easier to use, so i have been a visitor o
that site since then.

It honestly makes no sense to me why people can be so beligerent abou
someone trying to help people out?? Perhaps you should put a passwor
on rac that blocks out everyone who is new or perhaps not a 20y
installer, that way you could be sure that ignorant "assclowns" don
stumble their way into something informative, making your lives so muc
easier. Im sure that is what you would have wanted "thelizman", "Mar
Zarella", etc.. when you started your career out.

I luckily stumbled into www.caraudioforum.com several years ago, foun
a hobby/career that i love and with help from forum members ive manage
to compete at several world finals, become an installer leading
regional chain in installs, and countless other things i would hav
never even begun to know about due to the support i found o
www.caraudioforum.com back when i was a newbie. Now im sure you guy
will knock me down for not being installing back when 8 tracks wer
new, and feel free to, nice to know you would rather put someone dow
rather than share your vast experiences. I am sure this probably wasn
the intent of RAC.

Stephen Matthews
Installer/US Marin
-
Regal197
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over one million posts online
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...threadid=17647

Regal1975

Geo, you and your sub company are not welcome in here... newbie....
-
Regal197
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over one million posts online
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...threadid=17647

Regal1975

geolemon wrote:
*Yes, this group goes out of their way to make anyone who hasn'
posted on RAC for apparently at least 8 years feel unwelcome.

Doesn't matter who you are... prejudice reigns supreme here.

I've seen this attitude on several threads here... and it seem
common with most of the "regulars"...
(no offense to anyone who might actually be friendly here).

Well, RAC, RIP. I'm with Lee here, in his prophesy of demise...
And it's not the prophecies that will make it true. ;-) *

yes it appears to me that Lee is breathing life into what a RAC membe
has already stated (on this thread) is a dying medium which has
declining use..
-
Regal197
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over one million posts online
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...threadid=17647

94StealthRT/TT

What is a newbie? You are clearly an ignorant *a*ss; don’t you eve
have a point beyond giving your fingers some exercise by dancing the
randomly over the keyboard? You're just another Internet-addicted idio
suffering from diarrhea of the mouth and constipation of the mind.
Newbie this, Newbie that…you guy’s are in your own little world, 90% o
the individuals you are calling newbie’s not only have more fiel
experience then you, but also OWN there own audio companies yo
cluster*f*ucked, brother-humping, latex-slurping, dick-gobbling
zit-popping, *c*ock-brained *c*ock jockey!

Don Hills wrote:
*In article m,
betteraudio wrote:

Now, here is the point that you RAC flamers REALLY need to absorb:
_YOU_ARE_BREAKING_THE_LAW._

Sigh... There's only one thing worse than a lawyer, and that'
someone who
plays one on Usenet. Especially one who doesn't understand th
importance of
the word "allege" and its derivatives and appears to be unfamilia
with
copyright law.

By now, we can demonstrate that Lee did not steal the FAQ, and that
several people did knowingly and intentionally publish, in a public
forum, false and defamatory statements about him. So, in closing, I
will just suggest that you folks from RAC all follow Lee's ver

good
advice: "Get your facts straight before accusing [Lee] of doing
anything unethical." In failing to do so, in addition t

demonstrating
undefinable immaturity, you have in fact very clearly broken th

law,
and given him grounds for a lawsuit against you.

Yep. Clearly, a newbie. Be gentle with him, guys. Use a lubricant
Whatever
you use to fit big wires through small grommets will be fine.

--
Don Hills (dmhills at attglobaldotnet) Wellington, New Zealan

-
94StealthRT/T
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over one million posts online
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...threadid=17647

ShinyAltec

i second that motion, *****
-
ShinyAlte
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over one million posts online
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...threadid=17647

MZ

It honestly makes no sense to me why people can be so beligerent about
someone trying to help people out?? Perhaps you should put a password
on rac that blocks out everyone who is new or perhaps not a 20yr
installer, that way you could be sure that ignorant "assclowns" dont
stumble their way into something informative, making your lives so much
easier. Im sure that is what you would have wanted "thelizman", "Mark
Zarella", etc.. when you started your career out.

I hadn't realized you were directing this to me until I saw my name there,
so I think it's only fitting that I respond.

I agree with you about presenting information to the general public. It's a
good idea to present quality information that's not a result of marketing
department ploys, but rather reflects the results of original research
preferably published in peer-reviewed publications or sometimes
well-regarded texts. Unfortunately, there's a ton of information out there
that happens to not fit this criteria. As such, it should be immediately
discounted. I'm afraid to say that the current RAC FAQ contains such
information, albeit an incredibly small amount when compared to other
sources.

So the goal should be to put worthy information on the web so that it's
accessible to people looking for the information. BCAE
(http://www.bcae1.com/) does a fine job of this and needs no replacement.
If CAF people like yourself insist on providing another source, then by all
means do so.

The RAC FAQ, however, is an entirely different work in an entirely different
format with an entirely different purpose. It's essentially there to
outline the most frequently asked questions in rec.audio.car (which aren't
necessarily the most important questions, mind you) and in the process show
the most frequently provided answer. That is, the answer that, after years
of different folks answering (newbie or not) and sometimes the ensuing
debate, tends to be the general concensus among the participants in the many
threads on the subject. Do you not see why such a document should probably
be put together by those that frequent rec.audio.car the most? Doesn't it
make sense that the RAC FAQ should not be duplicated on another site that
has relatively little to do with RAC when it already appears on a reliable
server where it's been hosted for ten years?

If CAF wants to provide an information site, like BCAE, then by all means go
for it. But it shouldn't be disguised as the rec.audio.car FAQ.

Mark Zarella

MZ

Yes, this group goes out of their way to make anyone who hasn't posted
on RAC for apparently at least 8 years feel unwelcome.

Not sure where you've come up with that. There are only about 3 people that
regularly post to RAC that have been doing so for that long. Also, many of
the regulars who are well-respected in here (though often disagreed with)
have been posting for about a year. In fact, recently I provided a list of
the most frequent posters in here over the past year. The top 10 have not
been here long at all (under 2 years).

MZ

i second that motion, *****!
--
ShinyAltec

We don't know what motion you're seconding, because you haven't quoted and
for some reason your news server has inserted your post in the wrong place.

delvryboy

thelizman wrote:
*Yep. But it's my computer, and my internet connection, so I'll pla
as I
please. You really should get ready for school tomorrow.

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FA
either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://tinyurl.com/26ps5 It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://tinyurl.com/32vo6
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its conten
anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of th
author
is forbidden. * sorry, school ended 10 years ag

-
delvrybo
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over one million posts online
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...threadid=17889

94StealthRT/TT

Les wrote:
*
"experts" is worse than what we get here from Pugsly and Insan
Nousane.

Les *

Did you eat paint chips when you were a kid?

Tom Nousane? OMFG, It's remarkable how large a part ignorance plays i
making a man satisfied with himself
-
94StealthRT/T
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over one million posts online
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...threadid=17647

delvryboy

Default the idjit invasion

sancho wrote:
*
ha ha ha

this one managed to get completely disconnected from the thread AND
didn't quote...

right on!
--
sancho "the penis"
i don't even have to try anymore... * the problem is...it like throwing my pen and paper away, and using

stick in the dir
-
delvrybo
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over one million posts online
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...threadid=17860

delvryboy

Les wrote:
*
[...]

Les * why would he want more traffic to his site, it's uses no advertising

and if anything, more traffic equals more money out of his pocket fo
maintaining the server

kind of like the sh--it spewed by so called "experts' over here

get a clu
-
delvrybo
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over one million posts online
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...threadid=17647

delvryboy

teamROCS Car Audio Forumshttp://www.caraudioforum.com
teamROCS Car Audio Newshttp://www.caraudioforum.com
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its conten
anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of th
author
is forbidden. * i believe the record is part of the musical experience....some thin

that i have heard digitally recorded that originaly was on vinyl don'
seem to have the same sound

a sound i look for when listening to recordings originally on vinyl

however, in car audio, this doesn't seem to matter as muc
-
delvrybo
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over one million posts online
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...threadid=17860

thelizman

Default The FAQ nods a major update

geolemon wrote:

LOL... you guys (or, really your attitudes) are ROFL kind of
hilarious...

As opposed to everyone posting to this forum through CAF. I have yet to
see anyone from CAF post to help answer some of the questions people are
asking on this forum, or contribute constructively to any conversation.
All you asshats are doing is riding big-daddy Lee's coat tails.

Grow up. Stop. Leave. Or, follow the rules of usenet and contribute.

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.
thelizman

Default The FAQ needs a major update, and CAF users are whiney crybabies.

geolemon wrote:
crybaby bitching snipped

Well, RAC, RIP. I'm with Lee here, in his prophesy of demise...
And it's not the prophecies that will make it true. ;-)

Why don't you lead the way. Pick your **** up and leave. We don't want
you here, you don't want to be here, and you can't follow the simple
rules of usenet anyway.

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.

thelizman

Regal1975 wrote:
What is the point of a FAQ? To facilitate in the search for information.

No. FAQ stands for Frequently Asked Questions. It's a resource for
regulars to direct noobs with questions to so the regulars don't have to
bang out the same answers over and over again.

RAC and CAF both exist for this purpose, though by different means.
Why should these two mediums not co-exist if by this cooperative
sharing of information, people would have easier access to this
information?

Because you people are ****ING IT UP! It's not enough that you weren't
initially aware of the rules for making a post to usenet. That much can
easily be forgiven. It's that most posters from CAF continue to REFUSE
TO FOLLOW PROPER USENET POSTING PROTOCOL!

How would you like it if I came into your house, rearranged your
furniture, repainted the walls, and then told you to go mow the lawn
while I watched TV? WE aren't going to CAF and posting, so why do you
all (and Lee) feel the need to spill over into our forum.

I did a search on google for car audio faq and was of course directed
to the rac faq, next i searched for car audio forum and was of course
directed to www.caraudioforum.com.

That's generally what search engines do.

Deja-vu, i happened to have done
this same thing back in the late 90's. Both of these have very valuable
information on them, but honestly, for someone E-retarded such as
myself, i found caf to be easier to use, so i have been a visitor of
that site since then.

That's fine. Continue to use CAF, and leave rec.audio.car alone, unless
you are willing to contribute to this group under the standards and
etiquette of usenet. Personally, I'd advise you to check out the forums
at www.carsound.com. That's where alot of the regulars fled to over the
years to escape idjit invasions. The contributors are by far more
informed than most of what I've seen perusing CAF, and you also have
real industry-recognized individuals (David Navone, Richard Clark, Tom
Nousaine, Rob Hephner, etc) contributing there. The readership is as
dimwitted as any other web forum, though.

It honestly makes no sense to me why people can be so beligerent about
someone trying to help people out??

I don't see Lee or anyone else on CAF helping people out here. 99% of
the posts that originate on CAF are just mindless bitching - like this
one here. All Lee has done is stolen the FAQ, just like he steals every
one of these posts to increase traffic to his site (content, word count,
et al).

Perhaps you should put a password
on rac that blocks out everyone who is new or perhaps not a 20yr
installer,

It was proposed about 6 years ago by Andrew C. Ohnstad precisely because
of AOLers, WebTVers, and other just idjit invations. At the time I voted
against it because I believed in preserving rac as an open forum, and I
wanted to trust in the ability of the average person to function as a
member of a group. The obstinant and recalcitrant behavior of most
CAF'ers is really straining that belief.

that way you could be sure that ignorant "assclowns" dont
stumble their way into something informative, making your lives so much
easier. Im sure that is what you would have wanted "thelizman", "Mark
Zarella", etc.. when you started your career out.

Again, you're missing the point badly. When I first came here, I made
several faux pas. People like Eddie nicely asked me to not do them.
Pretty soon, I got a clue and started posting according to acceptable
standards. The assclowns from CAF continue to blatently post in
violation of usenet protocol, and Lee continues to allow it - indeed,
encourage it.

Now im sure you guys
will knock me down for not being installing back when 8 tracks were
new, and feel free to, nice to know you would rather put someone down
rather than share your vast experiences. I am sure this probably wasnt
the intent of RAC.

No, I knock you for being as clueless as everyone else on CAF. You
didn't even bother to read up before posting. You came over here like a
sanctimonious blowhard and parroted the same spin we've heard out of
every other idjit from CAF. It's that kind of pompous, arrogant,
uninformed attitude that has branded all of you as idjits, asshats, and
assclowns. Those of us who have been active on RAC over the years have
already put up with this immature crap from AOL, then WebTV users.

Look...just...don't post here unless you have something constructive to
say, and you are willing to do it according to protocol. It's not hard.
This isn't a personal vendetta. It's just that those of us who have
invested YEARS in this newsgroup aren't about to watch it get trashed by
a bunch of young, dumb, full-of-cum pogey boots who think their way is
better than the way it has been being done.

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.
thelizman

Default The FAQ needy a major update

Regal1975 wrote:
Geo, you and your sub company are not welcome in here... newbie.....

You started off so mature and civil - than you became yet another asshat
from CAF.

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.
thelizman

Regal1975 wrote:
yes it appears to me that Lee is breathing life into what a RAC member
has already stated (on this thread) is a dying medium which has a
declining use...

Lee isn't "breathing life into" anything. He's just blowing hard.

FACT: He stole the RAC FAQ.
FACT: He steals posts from usenet to fill space on his forum for
personal gain.
FACT: He has not in two weeks contributed anything useful to the
readership of this form.
FACT: Neither have any of you idiots posting from CAF.

I'm freaking stunned that you at least figured out how to quote
properly. Now if only you could stop bitching mindlessly and get on with
talking about caraudio.

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.
thelizman

94StealthRT/TT wrote:
What is a newbie?

If you have to ask, you are one.

snip snip snip more uninformed off-topic bull****

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.
thelizman

ShinyAltec wrote:
i second that motion, *****!
--
ShinyAltec

What notion? QUOTE moron.

Do I have to draw pictures for you people? Do you not ****ing get it? DO
NOT POST HERE UNLESS YOU LEARN HOW TO USE USENET!

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.

thelizman

MZ wrote:
Yes, this group goes out of their way to make anyone who hasn't posted
on RAC for apparently at least 8 years feel unwelcome.

Not sure where you've come up with that. There are only about 3 people that
regularly post to RAC that have been doing so for that long. Also, many of
the regulars who are well-respected in here (though often disagreed with)
have been posting for about a year. In fact, recently I provided a list of
the most frequent posters in here over the past year. The top 10 have not
been here long at all (under 2 years).

Take EFFENDI. He was a little rough at first, but he's a valuable member
of this group. And yeah, I busted his chops at first, but I have respect
for him now. I almost had respect for that Buick guy, but apparently his
civility and maturity didn't last beyond one post.

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.
thelizman

Default delvryboy on how to screw things up for other people

delvryboy wrote:
* the problem is...it like throwing my pen and paper away, and using a

stick in the dirt

Ironic, since a real newsreader is so much more feature rich, faster,
and more efficient than that crappy web page you are on.

It's not hard. If you don't like it, get out of our dirt. It's a simple
request. You don't want to be here. We don't want you here. Leave. Go
away. Stop screwing it up for the people who do like it here.

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.
thelizman

94StealthRT/TT wrote:
Tom Nousane? OMFG, It's remarkable how large a part ignorance plays in
making a man satisfied with himself.

Funny, that's exactly what we've been saying about all you clueless
fools from CAF who can't figure out how to use a real newsreader.

And what's your beef with Nousaine? He actually contributes to this
forum - don't go talking **** about him.

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.
thelizman

Default delvryboy needs a major update

delvryboy wrote:
why would he want more traffic to his site, it's uses no advertising,

The spillover benefit is that it increases Lee's exposure within the car
audio Internet community. What he hadn't counted on when he installed
the link to RAC is the negative publicity he'd receive because all you
idgits flood rac with crap.

and if anything, more traffic equals more money out of his pocket for
maintaining the server

Verio charges a flat rate up to a given amount of traffic. Since the
entire forum is mostly text, it'll be a cold day in hell before he hits
his quota.

get a clue

Indeed. Not only do you not appear to know jack **** about car audio,
you know even less about web hosting.

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.
thelizman

delvryboy wrote:
i believe the record is part of the musical experience....some thing
that i have heard digitally recorded that originaly was on vinyl don't
seem to have the same sound

That's typically because the vinyl recording is the only source material
available. The audio "tape" used in the old days degraded quickly (and
for really old recordings, the tape was a wire strand). Vinyl degrades
every playing. Still, old Vinyl LPs (like those from Telarc) are still
the most accurate and precise sound reproduction methods available.
Technically, they always will be (unless someone comes up with a
vector-based audio codec).

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.

thumperfbc

thelizman wrote:
*so the
perfect reproduction is degraded with each listening session. *

Perfect reproduction? I certainly hope you don't mean sonically...

Logic would tell me sonic Perfection = Sonic Accuracy, which vinyl is
simply not capable of...

No opinion on your taste, though. If you like the sound, bully for
you...
--
thumperfbc
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...hreadid=178609

delvryboy

MZ wrote:
*

[...]

Mark Zarella * my honest opinion...

i think the FAQ on CAF should of simply been a link to the origina

i am only here because some of the elders seem to think anyone outsid
their little usernet group are a bunch of idiots, which is far from th
trut
-
delvrybo
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over one million posts online
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...threadid=17647

Regal1975

MZ wrote:
[...]

Whew!... hehe... i agree with you totally on most points, and i agree
that a RAC document has every right to be assembled and mantained by
RAC person, however, it seems to me that by Lee putting a copy on hi
site, it would only tend to broaden the scope of persons who view th
FAQ, and if any glory is brought about as a result, it would be th
persons who wrote and assembled the document, not the person hostin
it. I can honestly assure you that Lee is out for no personal gain b
running CAF. I have met him in person a few times and had severa
dicussions with him over the years, and I have always asked him why h
doesnt use his site for profit, with its high traffic it would be
money maker for certain, but he has instead spent his money on keepin
it going at no gain. sorry, kind of getting off topic here...

But otherwise i appreciate the document and all of the hardwork tha
has gone into it, but i think that while putting it on CAF may be see
as "Selling out" , it is still progress along the original intent o
the document itself.

Stephen Matthew
-
Regal197
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over one million posts online
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...threadid=17647

ShinyAltec

the guys are donkey-raping-****-eaters!!

especially elizabeth, i mean lizma
-
ShinyAlte
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over one million posts online
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...threadid=17860

sl2perfect

Lizman=TheLizard=ga
-