MZ

Default The FAQ needs a major update

why not leave the FAQ in the stone age where it belongs

honestly, there isn't much of a need for it anymore with all of the
info available on the web today

I don't know of any worthwhile websites in a FAQ format. Besides, providing
a FAQ will answer the questions of many people who lurk. It's probably a
worthwhile endeavor.

i know some of you may say that the info on the web is incorrect,
however, while some of this may be true, the majority of it is
ideas/procedures that weren't available nor known in the 'hay day' of
the FAQ

That's why it should be updated.

MZ

Default LEE has no references! (I guess I called your bluff)

Stop acting like a little child and act like the old ugly fat *** you
really are.

Aha! Then you DO know who he is!

RSX fella

clowns...
sad that you are all beating up on him for trying to rekindle an old
flame. I guess thats what happens when the sack dries up and shrinks
away due to advanced age. Here's to Depends, Ensure, and Metamucil!!!
Cheers!
--
RSX fella
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...hreadid=176471

Eddie Runner

Default the idjit invasion

why even try?
there are none

sancho wrote:

let's have a contest... first person that finds a constructive,
intelligent, logical or even properly formatted/quoted post from the
carassioforums 'gateway' posted prior to this post wins a prize...

GO !!!
--
sancho

MZ

clowns...
sad that you are all beating up on him for trying to rekindle an old
flame. I guess thats what happens when the sack dries up and shrinks
away due to advanced age. Here's to Depends, Ensure, and Metamucil!!!
Cheers!

That's odd. I'm pretty sure the person who was trying to rekindle the FAQ
was me. Nobody beat up on me.

sl2perfect

why, so we can fall to your level
-
sl2perfec
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over one million posts online
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...threadid=17860

sl2perfect

Eddie Runner wrote:
*Lee,

are you using an alias..??

xjmadness wrote:

Mr. Runner you sound like a god damn idiot.

I don't give a **** who you are. Could care less really.

Stop acting like a little child and act like the old ugly fat **

you
really are.
--
xjmadness

CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over one million post

online!
View this thread: http://tinyurl.com/2dvd7 *

thats not le
-
sl2perfec
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over one million posts online
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...threadid=17844

sl2perfect

Default LEE has no class! (and he ain't the only one)

its not le
-
sl2perfec
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over one million posts online
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...threadid=17860

TheBIessedDead

Eddie Runner wrote:
*Lee,

are you using an alias..??

xjmadness wrote:

Mr. Runner you sound like a god damn idiot.

I don't give a **** who you are. Could care less really.

Stop acting like a little child and act like the old ugly fat ***

you
really are.
--
xjmadness

CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over one million posts

online!
View this thread: http://tinyurl.com/2dvd7 *

thats not lee
--

He quoted!!!! I win the prize!!!!!

Nick
Hank Kester

"TheBIessedDead" wrote in message
Eddie Runner wrote:
*Lee,

are you using an alias..??

xjmadness wrote:

Mr. Runner you sound like a god damn idiot.

I don't give a **** who you are. Could care less really.

Stop acting like a little child and act like the old ugly fat ***
you
really are.
--
xjmadness

CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over one million posts
online!
View this thread: http://tinyurl.com/2dvd7 *

thats not lee
--

He quoted!!!! I win the prize!!!!!

Nick

Doesn't count, he quotes the WRONG PERSON.

Close though

TheBIessedDead

Doesn't count, he quotes the WRONG PERSON.

Close though

Psshh.... Lies!!! The prize goes to anyone who can find a CAF member who
quotes.
thelizman

sl2perfect wrote:
its not lee

Forgive us. It's so hard to tell one stupid moron from another. None of
you quote, can configure a newsreader, or know what the hell you're
talking about.

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.
sancho

TheBIessedDead wrote:

Psshh.... Lies!!! The prize goes to anyone who can find a CAF member who
quotes.

read the fine print...

had to be in a post prior to mine...
--
sancho
rules
sancho

sl2perfect wrote:

why, so we can fall to your level?
--
sl2perfect
CarAssioForum.com - Usenet ASSway w/over one million posts online!

ha ha ha

this one managed to get completely disconnected from the thread AND
didn't quote...

right on!
--
sancho
i don't even have to try anymore...
sancho

TheBIessedDead wrote:

Doesn't count, he quotes the WRONG PERSON.

Close though

Psshh.... Lies!!! The prize goes to anyone who can find a CAF member who
quotes.

and i checked again... hank is right...

i said 'properly formatted/quoted'

you lose
--
sancho

94StealthRT/TT

You dumb*a*ss, that's not Lee...

Eddie Runner wrote:
*Lee,

are you using an alias..??

xjmadness wrote:

Mr. Runner you sound like a god damn idiot.

I don't give a **** who you are. Could care less really.

Stop acting like a little child and act like the old ugly fat **

you
really are.
--
xjmadness

CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over one million post

online!
View this thread: http://tinyurl.com/2dvd7

-
94StealthRT/T
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over one million posts online
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...threadid=17844

delvryboy

thelizman wrote:
*
This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its conten
anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of th
author
is forbidden. * what a joke you ar

-
delvrybo
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over one million posts online
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...threadid=17844

94StealthRT/TT

Stop whining like an old whore. I can't be bothered to slap you about
your wrinkled gin-ravaged face any longer - it's too easy.

sancho wrote:
*xjmadness wrote:

Mr. Runner you sound like a god damn idiot.

I don't give a **** who you are. Could care less really.

Stop acting like a little child and act like the old ugly fat ***

you
really are.

was that irony? mz, you think of a better word?

--
xjmadness

CarAssioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over one million posts

online!

one million posts and not a hint of wit or style
--
sancho
get this **** outta here, lee *

--
94StealthRT/TT
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...hreadid=178609

The_spacemonkey

thelizman wrote:

Don't you ****ants have something better to do with your browser
than
spam threads that died last week?

aww ****ants... he knows a word with more than one syllabol... ho
cute :
-
The_spacemonke
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over one million posts online
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...threadid=17647

delvryboy

no, and i don't think he implied that it was

"nurse, time for a diaper change, Sancho has soiled himself again
-
delvrybo
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over one million posts online
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...threadid=17860

94StealthRT/TT

The_spacemonkey wrote:
*aww ****ants... he knows a word with more than one syllabol... ho
cute *

Hail to the lizzman, he is God…

Lizz"man" How about you get a hobby beyond making a rancid *a*ss out o
yourself every time you open your mobile sperm bank of a mouth
-
94StealthRT/T
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over one million posts online
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...threadid=17647

betteraudio

I just read this entire thread, and I must say, that was the mos
sickening display of childishness I have ever seen in my ten years i
this industry. I do feel compelled to bring up a couple of ver
important points, though.

First of all, it is quite true that all Lee did was mention that he wa
hosting a copy of the FAQ on this website, and would be willing to d
what he could to facilitate it being updated. Regardless of whateve
burrs you people might have up your asses about the preferred format o
your usegroups, making the FAQ easily accessible to a good 20,000 or s
people, many of whom would likely be interested in helping to compil
the information needed to update it, but who are not on RAC, DOES, i
fact, facilitate getting it updated. You've also said quit
belligerently that the FAQ is being updated, but it wasnt' before h
made that post, so even if only by being targeted by you people, he HA
facilitated getting it updated.

Now, here is the point that you RAC flamers REALLY need to absorb:
_YOU_ARE_BREAKING_THE_LAW.

I've seen it stated an incredible number of times that Lee "stole" th
faq. I've also seen that the faq itself confers upon anyone s
motivated, the right to reproduce or display it. So to those of yo
suggesting that Lee stole the faq, I would advise you to consider th
following:

The following excerpt was copied from http://tinyurl.com/3g933

(For those of you who aren't aware of these facts, USDOJ is the Unite
States Department of Justice, and FOIA is Freedom of Information Act
so don't bother accusing me of anything.)

-1639 Definition -- "Steal or Purloin"

The terms to steal or to purloin have no established meaning in th
common law. See United States v. Maloney, 607 F.2d 222, 229 (9th Cir
1979), cert. denied, 445 U.S. 918 (1980) (purloin); Crabb v. Zerbst, 9
F.2d 562, 565 (5th Cir. 1938) (steal). Instead, these terms refe
generally to the crime of larceny and were developed in modern pleadin
to broaden larceny beyond its strict common law definition. See Unite
States v. Maloney, 607 F.2d at 229; United States v. Archambault, 44
F.2d 281, 282-83 (10th Cir.), cert. denied, 404 U.S. 843 (1971).

Larceny, under 18 U.S.C. § 641, requires proof of the following fou
elements: *(1) the wrongful taking and carrying away* (asportation)
*((2) of personal property belonging to another*, in this case propert
of the United States; *((3) without the consent of the owner*; an
*((4) with the intent to deprive the owner of his property.* See Unite
States v. Barlow, 480 F.2d 1245, 1251 (D.C.Cir. 1972). Larceny, lik
embezzlement, is a specific intent crime. However, in contrast t
embezzlement, larceny requires an intent to permanently deprive anothe
of his property. See Ailsworth v. United States, 448 F.2d 439, 442 (9t
Cir. 1971).

This language in 18 U.S.C. § 641 encompasses all forms of larceny
including larceny by trick. See United States v. Crutchley, 502 F.2
1195 (3d Cir. 1975). It also includes closely related propert
offenses, such as theft by false pretenses. See Morgan v. Unite
States, 380 F.2d 686 (9th Cir. 1967), cert. denied, 390 U.S. 96
(1968). -

The fact that the document in question grants license of reproductio
or display to all, and the fact that Lee did not intend to depriv
anyone at all of the content clearly indicate that he is not guilty o
theft.

Now, you should also consider this, as quoted fro
http://tinyurl.com/yqljv :

-*Term: Libel
Definition: A false defamatory statement which is written or printe
and published or communicated to others.*-

By now, we can demonstrate that Lee did not steal the FAQ, and tha
several people did knowingly and intentionally publish, in a publi
forum, false and defamatory statements about him. So, in closing,
will just suggest that you folks from RAC all follow Lee's very goo
advice: "Get your facts straight before accusing [Lee] of doin
anything unethical." In failing to do so, in addition to demonstratin
undefinable immaturity, you have in fact very clearly broken the law
and given him grounds for a lawsuit against you.

Bart Etter
--
betteraudio
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...hreadid=176471

Don Hills

In article m,
betteraudio wrote:

Now, here is the point that you RAC flamers REALLY need to absorb:
_YOU_ARE_BREAKING_THE_LAW._

Sigh... There's only one thing worse than a lawyer, and that's someone who
plays one on Usenet. Especially one who doesn't understand the importance of
the word "allege" and its derivatives and appears to be unfamiliar with
copyright law.

By now, we can demonstrate that Lee did not steal the FAQ, and that
several people did knowingly and intentionally publish, in a public
forum, false and defamatory statements about him. So, in closing, I
will just suggest that you folks from RAC all follow Lee's very good
advice: "Get your facts straight before accusing [Lee] of doing
anything unethical." In failing to do so, in addition to demonstrating
undefinable immaturity, you have in fact very clearly broken the law,
and given him grounds for a lawsuit against you.

Yep. Clearly, a newbie. Be gentle with him, guys. Use a lubricant. Whatever
you use to fit big wires through small grommets will be fine.

MZ

You've also said quite
belligerently that the FAQ is being updated, but it wasnt' before he
made that post, so even if only by being targeted by you people, he HAS
facilitated getting it updated.

Way to give him credit for something *I* did. I wrote updates before even
starting this thread. Lizzard, I know, has also been working on updates.
This was not Lee's influence. Outside of the whole argument with Lee,
several of us have been writing and planning to update, and Ian has
encouraged those updates and enabled a review process (as he has before this
thread was even started) to make sure what goes into the faq is correct and
worth going in.

Now, here is the point that you RAC flamers REALLY need to absorb:
_YOU_ARE_BREAKING_THE_LAW._

Sue me, whiner. I welcome it.

narcolept

Default NEW NAME: Why are people upset about Lee? I'll tell you.

"betteraudio" wrote in
message s.com...
I just read this entire thread, and I must say, that was the most
sickening display of childishness I have ever seen in my ten years in
this industry. I do feel compelled to bring up a couple of very
important points, though.

ten years? good for you. Who are you?

First of all, it is quite true that all Lee did was mention that he was
hosting a copy of the FAQ on this website, and would be willing to do
what he could to facilitate it being updated. Regardless of whatever
burrs you people might have up your asses about the preferred format of
your usegroups, making the FAQ easily accessible to a good 20,000 or so
people, many of whom would likely be interested in helping to compile
the information needed to update it, but who are not on RAC, DOES, in
fact, facilitate getting it updated. You've also said quite
belligerently that the FAQ is being updated, but it wasnt' before he
made that post, so even if only by being targeted by you people, he HAS
facilitated getting it updated.

Uhhh. If you aren't on RAC, what do you want with RAC's faq, and why should
people who aren't on RAC be updating the faq for said newsgroup? Your chain
is missing a few links.

Now, here is the point that you RAC flamers REALLY need to absorb:
_YOU_ARE_BREAKING_THE_LAW._

I've seen it stated an incredible number of times that Lee "stole" the
faq. I've also seen that the faq itself confers upon anyone so
motivated, the right to reproduce or display it. So to those of you
suggesting that Lee stole the faq, I would advise you to consider the
following:

"The right to reproduce or display it" does not say "Go ahead and change it
as you see fit". It means "Display it as you saw it at Ian's site or
wherever else you got it from". There are screenshots of the faq in it's
changed condition over at CAF, and back to it's original condition after
this was pointed out.

The following excerpt was copied from http://tinyurl.com/3g933

Read up on some "intellectual property" laws. There is wording of the FAQ
that could make it be construed as theft of intellectual property, due to
changing/altering it.

Now, you should also consider this, as quoted from
http://tinyurl.com/yqljv :

-*Term: Libel
Definition: A false defamatory statement which is written or printed
and published or communicated to others.*-

By now, we can demonstrate that Lee did not steal the FAQ, and that
several people did knowingly and intentionally publish, in a public
forum, false and defamatory statements about him. So, in closing, I
will just suggest that you folks from RAC all follow Lee's very good
advice: "Get your facts straight before accusing [Lee] of doing
anything unethical." In failing to do so, in addition to demonstrating
undefinable immaturity, you have in fact very clearly broken the law,
and given him grounds for a lawsuit against you.

Ok. What all of you from CAF are missing is the fact that he accuses us
saying he did something unethical, when he insists he did not. What code of
ethics does altering a public FAQ from a newsgroup to fit your own needs
while removing relevant information about/from the author fit into? You
guys are too quick to come here and troll from your forum with improperly
formatted/quoted posts in relation to threads that died a week ago, but none
of you seem to use any common sense or reason. If you have 20k members over
there, why do you need a usenet gateway. Why not take all your members, get
together, and have a little "CAF FAQ Writing Party" where you guys can write
your own little faq, and leave the newsgroup out of this. I have not seen
on intelligent post come from that forum to RAC yet. And yes, there have
been several posts from here that were the same way. For the most part, the
problem is that the rec.audio.car regulars can't understand why someone
would "borrow" the FAQ of the newsgroup, change it, then come here pretty
much demanding that "ownership": of the FAQ be transferred to him. Let it
be taken care of by RAC regulars, and go write your own. What is the problem
with that? Is there an incapability of CAF members to write your own FAQ?
Is there a need with "20,000 members" to have a usenet gateway? If you have
20k members, and I'm assuming by the repetitive statement of that fact, that
each and every one is an active member of CAF, then I don't see why you guys
need even more posts coming at you from a Usenet gateway. Hell. Ya'll must
me inundated.

narcolept
------
ohh. sic the CAF peeps on me!

Bart Etter
--
betteraudio
I'm not gonna support CAF spam in the newsgroup

thelizman

Default Sancho: I Win

One punkass from CAF figured out how to quote.

delvryboy wrote:
thelizman wrote:

*
This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content
anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the
author
is forbidden. * what a joke you are

--
delvryboy
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...hreadid=178444

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.
thelizman

delvryboy wrote:
no, and i don't think he implied that it was

"nurse, time for a diaper change, Sancho has soiled himself again"

WTF are you talking about moron? QUOTE.

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.
thelizman

Default LEE has no preferences! (I guess I called your bluff)

94StealthRT/TT wrote:
You dumb*a*ss, that's not Lee...

Eddie Runner wrote:

*Lee,

are you using an alias..??

xjmadness wrote:

[...]

thelizman

Default LEE has no references! (I guess I called your fluff)

delvryboy wrote:
thelizman wrote:

*
This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content
anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the
author
is forbidden. * what a joke you are

Whos the real joke? A 15 year member of rec.audio.car, or some no-name
delivery boy noob who can't even configure a newsreader, so he has to
use his browser and a web portal to post his innane off-topic drivel
here in order to impress his daddy - who, by the way has been so punked
he won't even show his lying theiving face here anymore?

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.
thelizman

Default LEE has no class! (and he tain't the only one)

delvryboy wrote:
no, and i don't think he implied that it was

"nurse, time for a diaper change, Sancho has soiled himself again"
--
delvryboy
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...hreadid=178609

Does your mother know you're playing on the computer? Wait...I'll ask
the bitch.

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.

thelizman

Default The FAT needs a major update

The_spacemonkey wrote:

aww ****ants... he knows a word with more than one syllabol... how
cute

You keep running your mouth. I'll keep clogging up your forum.

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.
thelizman

Default The FAQ needs a major upbait

betteraudio wrote:
I just read this entire thread, and I must say, that was the most
sickening display of childishness I have ever seen in my ten years in
this industry.

If you have 10 years in this industry, then I guarantee you've seen alot
more childishness than this.

First of all, it is quite true that all Lee did was mention that he was
hosting a copy of the FAQ on this website, and would be willing to do
what he could to facilitate it being updated.

You obviously didn't read the thread. Lee stole the FAQ. The FAQ has a
license that disallows reproduction without the maintainers permission.
Lee - by his OWN ADMISSION - wrongfully copied the FAQ. The license also
states that it should not be altered. Lee made several alterations to
the FAQ. The official legal maintaner of the FAQ has told Lee he does
not have permission to host the FAQ - and Lee refuses to take it down,
and simply link to the official FAQ as requested by the maintainer.

How is any of this facilitating an update? All Lee has done is stolen
the RAC FAQ, plagiarized it for his own site, and made changes to what
hundreds of people before him so earnestly created. Lee has done nothing
but *******ize the FAQ, and has then argued with everyone who has
pointed this out.

so even if only by being targeted by you people, he HAS
facilitated getting it updated.

No. NO HE HASN'T! The only update to the FAQ is the one _I_ have
written. I have written 5 new articles, and suggested 3 editorial
revisions. I did this after being prompted by Mark Zarella. Lee has not
done **** to promote updates of the official FAQ. Lee has not once
encouraged anyone to write an update for the FAQ, nor has he done
anything to contribute to the FAQ.

Now, here is the point that you RAC flamers REALLY need to absorb:
_YOU_ARE_BREAKING_THE_LAW._

I've seen it stated an incredible number of times that Lee "stole" the
faq. I've also seen that the faq itself confers upon anyone so
motivated, the right to reproduce or display it.

No. No it doesn't. The license stated in the FAQ specifically states:

"This document may be freely distributed and reproduced AS LONG AS IT
REMAINS WHOLLY UNALTERED and includes this notice. If you do
redistribute this document, especially on a commercial basis, PLEASE
CONTACT THE FAQ MAINTAINER BEFORE DOING SO."

a) Lee altered several parts of the FAQ, including disparaging Ian's
status as the maintainer of the FAQ.

b) Lee, by his own admission, after being confronted by Ian, admitted
that at no time did he make contact with the FAQ maintainer regarding
permission. He sent Ian e-mails asking to take over the FAQ, and never
received permission.

So to those of you
suggesting that Lee stole the faq, I would advise you to consider the
following:

The following excerpt was copied from http://tinyurl.com/3g933

I will direct your attention to p2#3 which states "without the consent
of the owner". So thanks for proving that Lee committed LEGAL THEFT of
intellectual propertly.

Also, realize that there is a body of Copyright law at work here. If you
and the rest of Lees little buddies want to push the issue, I will
personally e-mail his hosting provider on Ian's behalf (but with his
permission - what a concept) to force lee to remove the FAQ.

The fact that the document in question grants license of reproduction
or display to all, and the fact that Lee did not intend to deprive
anyone at all of the content clearly indicate that he is not guilty of
theft.

Lee has already shown that he sought and did not recieve permission.
Clearly he was aware that permission for reproduction was required.
Therefore, intent is established. Have a nice day, drive through.

snipped Barts insipid mangling of the concept of libel

Look, its patently obvious that you - like the rest of your buddies
posting from that *******ized bulletin board - are simply riding Lee's
coat tails. Do yourselves a huge favor. SHUT YOUR ****ING MOUTHS. Stop
posting your patently ignorant and childish tauntings, and start talking
about car audio. If you keep pushing the wrong buttons, it will wind up
being very costly for Lee.

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.

thelizman

MZ wrote:

Sue me, whiner. I welcome it.

Ignore this schmuck. He's yet another clueless dufus posting from CAF.
My god, I don't think AOL and WebTV was this bad.

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.
sancho

Default Sancho: I Win (n0 ya don't)

thelizman wrote:

One punkass from CAssF figured out how to quote.

no ya don't win...

you didn't meet two of the criteria

had to be a 'proper' quote... and had to be posted prior to the
announcement of the contest...
--
sancho

sancho

Default The FAQ needs a copyright update

betteraudio wrote:

So, in closing, I
will just suggest that you folks from RAC all follow Lee's very good
advice: "Get your facts straight before accusing [Lee] of doing
anything unethical."

very well...

/me straightens his facts

!!! LEE STOLE THE MOTHER****ING FAQ !!!
--
sancho
how long is the line to suck lee's cock?
sancho

Default The CAssF needs a major update

The_spacemonkey wrote:

thelizman wrote:

Don't you ****ants have something better to do with your browsers
than
spam threads that died last week?

aww ****ants... he knows a word with more than one syllabol... how
cute
--
The_spacemonkey
CarAssioForum.com - Usenet Inhole w/over one million posts online!

bet you a dollar he can spell "syllable" as well...
--
sancho
remind me to thank lee for his 'contribution' of 'members' to r.a.c.
delvryboy

thelizman wrote:
*delvryboy wrote:
no, and i don't think he implied that it was

"nurse, time for a diaper change, Sancho has soiled himself again"

WTF are you talking about moron? QUOTE.

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FA
either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://tinyurl.com/26ps5 It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://tinyurl.com/32vo6
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its conten
anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of th
author
is forbidden. * i am talking about your over the hill a--ss, leave the installs t

individuals who know what they're doing

do you not have a phonograph to listen to
-
delvrybo
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over one million posts online
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...threadid=17860

delvryboy

WTF is a upbait???
-
delvrybo
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over one million posts online
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...threadid=17876

ShinyAltec

no one from CAF uses rec.audio.car

guys like sancho and other fuktards really have nothing of rea
importance to say...

and does anyone else agree that Eddie Runner is kinda inbred lookin?
-
ShinyAlte