Ludwig77

Default Pre-labeled CDRs

I'm wondering if anyone has come across any suppliers of CDRS that can
be pre-labeled to the seller's specifications.

I'm in the market for CDRs to give away as demos... I'd love to have
very simple text labeling on a spindle of 100 cdrs that I could
purchase that would simply have text listing the artist name, demo cd
title and web site/contact information for ordering the full length cd.

I'd be willing to pay a little more for such a service.

If anyone knows of such a supplier, please post.

Thank you.

John_LeBlanc

"Ludwig77" wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm wondering if anyone has come across any suppliers of CDRS that can
be pre-labeled to the seller's specifications.

http://www.dsgi.com

John LeBlanc
Houston, TX

will

If you're into DIY and doing short runs you might want to investigate
the Epson Photo R200 printer. It's available for both Mac and PC. I
just picked one up for about $100. and it prints beautifully. Full
color, full coverage. It comes with it's own software, if you don't
have a graphics app. It takes about 2 minutes to print one CD with
mostly text, full coverage takes a bit longer. But if you're not
looking for big volume runs it may work for you. Printable discs are
available from many internet sources, too. Just a thought...

Arny Krueger

"Ludwig77" wrote in message
oups.com
I'm wondering if anyone has come across any suppliers of CDRS that can
be pre-labeled to the seller's specifications.

I'm in the market for CDRs to give away as demos... I'd love to have
very simple text labeling on a spindle of 100 cdrs that I could
purchase that would simply have text listing the artist name, demo cd
title and web site/contact information for ordering the full length
cd.

An alternative might be one of the small, cheap thermal-transfer label
printers such the USB-attached Casio CW-50 ($80) or the stand-alone CW-75
($100). Depending on how much you print on each disc they can knock out a
few discs per minute with one-color labels. My CW-50 ended up costing me
about $50 with rebates, and does yoeman duty.

Richard Crowley

"Arny Krueger" wrote ...
An alternative might be one of the small, cheap thermal-transfer
label printers such the USB-attached Casio CW-50 ($80) or the
stand-alone CW-75 ($100). Depending on how much you print
on each disc they can knock out a few discs per minute with one-
color labels. My CW-50 ended up costing me about $50 with
rebates, and does yoeman duty.

I have a CW-50 and it works great on mirror-surface discs that
are made for thermal printing. However it is practically unusable
on inkjet or generic matte-finish surfaces. At least that is how my
particular printer behaves. It is certainly faster than my Epson
R300, though.. But since it prints on only a small rectangular area,
you would expect that.
Richard Crowley

"Ludwig77" wrote...
I'm wondering if anyone has come across any suppliers of CDRS
that can be pre-labeled to the seller's specifications.

I'm in the market for CDRs to give away as demos... I'd love to have
very simple text labeling on a spindle of 100 cdrs that I could
purchase that would simply have text listing the artist name, demo cd
title and web site/contact information for ordering the full length
cd.

I'd be willing to pay a little more for such a service.

If anyone knows of such a supplier, please post.

Any of the thousands of CD duplication vendors can most likely
pre-print un-burned CDRs.

geoley

"Ludwig77" wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm wondering if anyone has come across any suppliers of CDRS that can
be pre-labeled to the seller's specifications.

I'm in the market for CDRs to give away as demos... I'd love to have
very simple text labeling on a spindle of 100 cdrs that I could
purchase that would simply have text listing the artist name, demo cd
title and web site/contact information for ordering the full length cd.

I'd be willing to pay a little more for such a service.

If anyone knows of such a supplier, please post.

Thank you.

I'm using a Primera Signature Z 1 Thermal printer that does the job for me.
Costs about $135.00 and comes with a single black ribbon, driver software,
power supply and USB cable . There are other color ribbons available but the
printer can use only one color ribbon at a time. Simple to setup uses a USB
port. It has 4 positions for printing on CD and DVD disks that are made for
thermal printing. It will print text in the 4 areas in less then a minute.

George

Arny Krueger

"Richard Crowley" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote ...
An alternative might be one of the small, cheap thermal-transfer
label printers such the USB-attached Casio CW-50 ($80) or the
stand-alone CW-75 ($100). Depending on how much you print
on each disc they can knock out a few discs per minute with one-
color labels. My CW-50 ended up costing me about $50 with
rebates, and does yoeman duty.

I have a CW-50 and it works great on mirror-surface discs that
are made for thermal printing. However it is practically unusable
on inkjet or generic matte-finish surfaces.

I don't know about inkjet CDs, but I've had good luck with ordinary CDs with
manufacturer's labels that I picked up at Staples.

At least that is how my particular printer behaves. It is certainly

faster than my Epson
R300, though.. But since it prints on only a small rectangular area, you

would expect that.

I look on it as a quick-and-slightly soiled solution. Not perfect but its
results get much better response than hand-lettered CDs.

bulk printable CDRs and DVDRs? JL Pro Audio 14 March 27th 04 08:14 AM
Use CDRs as audio CD in CD Player eyhang Tech 0 March 3rd 04 10:45 PM
problem with CDR's in Honda CD Player gary Car Audio 0 February 28th 04 07:23 PM
unique CDR's David Johnson Pro Audio 5 October 15th 03 10:11 PM
can CDRs damage car CD player? Mike Car Audio 1 July 21st 03 07:53 AM