Sony's RMX2 CD Controller

Old August 20th 14, 02:56 PM posted to rec.audio.car

Default Sony's RMX2 CD Controller

Le jeudi 20 mai 1993 22:01:02 UTC+2, Jeff Granito a écrit*:
> A qesution for those of you who own a Sony 10 disc changer with the RMX2
> remote commander. The remote unit has 3 sets of RCA jacks. Two to drive
> front and rear amps respectivly. The third set is an input for a Sony
> cassette player in the series. I wish to use this RCA input from a tape
> walkman with a radio. The only problem is, I do not understand how to
> enable it. The manual states the when the Standyby button is pressed, the
> input should become active, but no luck. The other thing I have noticed
> is that there are input/output remote wires from the commander to the
> Sony tape unit. I am wondering if the input line is checking for 5V from
> the tape unit to say it is there. Does anybody have any clues???
>
> Thanks for you help.
>
> Jeff

Sorry for the update but Have you managed to run the AUX imput ?
I have the same poroblem !
Regards
Thibaut
Old June 14th 15, 05:34 PM posted to rec.audio.car

Me too. I connected the 2 grey wires together and the commander switched. But with my Samsung galaxy S2 earpiece output connected to RM-X2 aux input, I get no sound...
Old August 6th 16, 02:00 PM
dolph dolph is offline
Junior Member

I have the same problem. I don't know wjat to do.
192.168.l.2

Last edited by dolph : September 6th 16 at 01:20 PM.

USB Controller Flushing mcp6453[_2_] Pro Audio 4 March 14th 11 08:51 PM
Wanted: Sony DM1000ES Digital Signal Transfer (DST) Controller [email protected] Marketplace 0 December 19th 08 10:02 PM
X-mas wish: MMT-8 controller oobi Pro Audio 3 December 14th 06 12:01 PM
Peavey C8 controller Pro Audio 1 December 7th 03 07:50 PM
cd controller din flagadajones Car Audio 0 September 9th 03 02:26 PM