Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Default Kwestion for the Krooborg

Arnii, how was your vacation?

--

"Christians have to ... work to make the world as loving, just, and supportive as is possible."
A. Krooger, Aug. 2006
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] vinylanach@aol.com is offline

George M. Middius wrote:
Arnii, how was your vacation?

Probably not as fun as last year...the law enforcement officials in
Bangkok have really cracked down on American tourists lately.

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

RibbitBorg tries emulating the Krooborg with a lame IKYABWAI.

Arnii, how was your vacation?

Probably not as fun as last year...the law enforcement officials in
Bangkok have really cracked down on American tourists lately.

Speaking from experience? :-)

Only a socially retarded nerd would say that, Stoopey. Unless, as I've
suspected, your actual age is 19 or 20.

--

"Christians have to ... work to make the world as loving, just, and supportive as is possible."
A. Krooger, Aug. 2006
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
paul packer paul packer is offline

On Wed, 11 Oct 2006 12:46:55 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

Probably not as he's still posting here, but it clearly shows which news
items Marc monitors before he plans his vacations.

I guess that means that his last marriage didn't turn out to be the
perpetual bliss that he claimed that it was.

You've done jobs. Is it marriages now?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

Probably not as he's still posting here, but it clearly shows which news
items Marc monitors before he plans his vacations.

I guess that means that his last marriage didn't turn out to be the
perpetual bliss that he claimed that it was.

You've done jobs. Is it marriages now?

Of course. Arny just keeps guessing about my personal life, hoping
he'll hit a raw nerve. His record is something like 0-439 right now.

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] vinylanach@aol.com is offline

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
"Stuart Krivis" wrote in message

On 9 Oct 2006 14:31:56 -0700, wrote:

George M. Middius wrote:
Arnii, how was your vacation?

Probably not as fun as last year...the law enforcement
officials in Bangkok have really cracked down on
American tourists lately.

Speaking from experience? :-)

Probably not as he's still posting here, but it clearly
shows which news items Marc monitors before he plans his
vacations.

Wow, another train wreck of a sentence.

I guess that means that his last marriage didn't turn
out to be the perpetual bliss that he claimed that it
was.

So pointing out the trouble you had with the authorities
over storing child pornography on your hard drive means
I'm having troubles with my marriage?

What troubles with authorities might those be? The false reports you filed
with my local police?

I don't know...when I talked with Detective Fowler, he said my compaint
was not the first. That means whether or not they said anything to
you, whether or not they arrested you, whether or not you admitted
anything happened...the police in your town know about you, and they're
watching.

BTW, how can I file a false report? All I did was supply a Goggle
reference. They did the rest.

So answer the question.

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

wrote in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in
message
.130
"Arny Krueger" wrote in
:

wrote in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
"Stuart Krivis" wrote in
message

On 9 Oct 2006 14:31:56 -0700,
wrote:

George M. Middius wrote:
Arnii, how was your vacation?

Probably not as fun as last year...the law
enforcement officials in Bangkok have really
cracked down on American tourists lately.

Speaking from experience? :-)

Probably not as he's still posting here, but it
clearly shows which news items Marc monitors before
he plans his vacations.

Wow, another train wreck of a sentence.

I guess that means that his last marriage didn't turn
out to be the perpetual bliss that he claimed that it
was.

So pointing out the trouble you had with the
authorities over storing child pornography on your
hard drive means I'm having troubles with my marriage?

What troubles with authorities might those be? The
false reports you filed with my local police?

Ahh, this place is a gold mine.

When I look at the archives, it is really only a shadow
of what it once was, thanks to Middius.

When I watched Jenn slap you down yesterday for posting
that old picture of me, I thought that it's improved here
immeasurably.

Show where I posted any picture of you, Boonie boy.

And thanks for admitting that slap-downs improve this place for you.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

wrote in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com

wrote:

George M. Middius wrote:
[...]

By claiming something happened that didn't happen.

All I did was supply a Goggle reference.

What did you say about the google reference to interest them in it?

They did the rest.

AFAIK none of this ever happened, as they did nothing that was noticable at
my end.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] vinylanach@aol.com is offline

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in
message
.130
"Arny Krueger" wrote in
:

wrote in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
"Stuart Krivis" wrote in
message

On 9 Oct 2006 14:31:56 -0700,
wrote:

George M. Middius wrote:
[...]

You really must be joking here. Go to kitchen, grab a fork out of the
drawer, and stick it in yourself. You're done.

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] vinylanach@aol.com is offline

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com

wrote:

George M. Middius wrote:
[...]

Well, I believe you. I also believe that they're biding their time,
too.

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bertie the Bunyip Bertie the Bunyip is offline

"Arny Krueger" wrote in
:

wrote in message
oups.com

[...]