Default Still Another Kwestion for the Krooborg

the psycho posting as "George M. Middius" wrote:

unempowered nobodies hiding in their
anonymity

Pots and kettles, anyone?

Marc Phillips

Richard Malesweski said:

the psycho posting as "George M. Middius" wrote:

unempowered nobodies hiding in their
anonymity

Pots and kettles, anyone?

Yeah. Here's some for you, Internet geek.

Boon

Porky Phillips wrote:

Yeah. Here's some for you, Internet geek.

Boon

What a day! This morning, I stepped on a slug in my greenhouse....what
a mess. Anyway, that got me to wondering where you've been. And, this
afternoon, what do I find but a post from the RAO slug-of-slugs, the
one and only Porky Phillips. ;-)

Arny Krueger

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

Arnii, why do you depend on other "people" to fight your battles for
you?

Of course Middius, I don't. The people who are attacking you are simply
pursuing their own agendas. They've got more than enough of your abuse to
counter.

Middius, at your earliest convenience, please explain why you Art, Fella,
Borgma, and Richman play tag-team around here so much.

Arny Krueger

"Marc Phillips" wrote in message

Richard Malesweski said:

the psycho posting as "George M. Middius" wrote:

unempowered nobodies hiding in their
anonymity

Pots and kettles, anyone?

Yeah. Here's some for you, Internet geek.

nonexistent response

Marc Phillips

Richard Malesweski said:

the psycho posting as "George M. Middius" wrote:

unempowered nobodies hiding in their
anonymity

Pots and kettles, anyone?

Yeah. Here's some for you, Internet geek.

nonexistent response

Whose? Yours? Make some sense for once.

Boon
Marc Phillips

Richard Malesweski said:

Porky Phillips wrote:

Yeah. Here's some for you, Internet geek.

Boon

What a day! This morning, I stepped on a slug in my greenhouse....what
a mess. Anyway, that got me to wondering where you've been. And, this
afternoon, what do I find but a post from the RAO slug-of-slugs, the
one and only Porky Phillips. ;-)

You're the one who slinks off for months at a time, utterly defeated...and
you're wondering where I've been?

LOL!

Boon
Arny Krueger

Richard Malesweski said:

Porky Phillips wrote:

Yeah. Here's some for you, Internet geek.

Boon

What a day! This morning, I stepped on a slug in my
greenhouse....what a mess. Anyway, that got me to wondering where
you've been. And, this afternoon, what do I find but a post from the
RAO slug-of-slugs, the one and only Porky Phillips. ;-)

You're the one who slinks off for months at a time, utterly
defeated...and you're wondering where I've been?

LOL!

Phillips no matter how you posture, lengthy unexplained absences are part
of your MO. According to google you've been in jail or some other place
without internet service for inmates, for the past two weeks. Prior to
today, you made your last post on 1/11/2005.

Bruce J. Richman

Arny Krueger wrote:

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

Arnii, why do you depend on other "people" to fight your battles for
you?

Of course Middius, I don't. The people who are attacking you are simply
pursuing their own agendas. They've got more than enough of your abuse to
counter.

Middius, at your earliest convenience, please explain why you Art, Fella,
Borgma, and Richman play tag-team around here so much.

As RAO's most widely hated and despised poster for over 6 years, it doesn't
take long for both newbies and oldies on RAO to give Krueger the kinds of
flames he's been spreading for many years. Fella, a relative newcomer, was
just one of the latest to join the "Have You Had A Bad Krueger Experience" club
of numerous people that despise this chronic liar.

Bruce J. Richman

Arny Krueger wrote:
"George M. Middius" wrote in message

Arnii, why do you depend on other "people" to fight your battles

for
you?

Of course Middius, I don't. The people who are attacking you are

simply
pursuing their own agendas. They've got more than enough of your

abuse to
counter.

"George" just doesn't realize what a vile asshole he is. :-0

Middius, at your earliest convenience, please explain why you Art,

Fella,
Borgma, and Richman play tag-team around here so much.

Turds of a feather post together?

RAO's resident quack ranted:

As RAO's most widely hated and despised poster for over 6 years,

6 years????? What about all those posts where you squealed "7 year
history"?

"sockpuppet!"
"libel!"
"character assassination!"
"delusional!"
"hated and despised!"
"flamer!"
-the oft-repeated rants of Bruce J. Richman, diagnosed psychotic

Sander deWaal

Lionel said:

Perhaps but he is the one who is *invited* to "Home Entertainment 2005".
Be sure that everybody appreciate your POV you on RAO Bruce, but sorry
you will stay in the floridian swamps... Sorry, next time perhaps. ;-)

What makes you think Bruce won't attend the meeting?
AFAIC, this is what we call "gefundenes Fressen" for most
psychologists. (=:

--
Sander de Waal
" SOA of a KT88? Sufficient. "

Lionel

In , Sander deWaal wrote :

Lionel said:

Perhaps but he is the one who is *invited* to "Home Entertainment 2005".
Be sure that everybody appreciate your POV you on RAO Bruce, but sorry
you will stay in the floridian swamps... Sorry, next time perhaps. ;-)

What makes you think Bruce won't attend the meeting?
AFAIC, this is what we call "gefundenes Fressen" for most
psychologists. (=:

I don't care if he will attend or not attend I'm just saying that nobody has
*invited* him publicly on *RAO*... :-)
Bruce J. Richman

Lionel wrote:

Bruce J. Richman a écrit :
Arny Krueger wrote:

"George M. Middius" wrote in message
om

Arnii, why do you depend on other "people" to fight your battles for
you?

Of course Middius, I don't. The people who are attacking you are simply
pursuing their own agendas. They've got more than enough of your abuse to
counter.

Middius, at your earliest convenience, please explain why you Art, Fella,
Borgma, and Richman play tag-team around here so much.

As RAO's most widely hated and despised poster for over 6 years,

Perhaps but he is the one who is *invited* to "Home Entertainment 2005".
Be sure that everybody appreciate your POV you on RAO Bruce, but sorry
you will stay in the floridian swamps... Sorry, next time perhaps. ;-)

And of course, Lionel, you will remain in the sewers of France, where your
views belong. Your POV on RAO seems to be shared by very few, and we
appreciate your keeping it that way.

Of course if there were a scatology exhibition, you might be invited to become
the keynote speaker.

Bruce J. Richman

Bruce J. Richman

Lionel wrote:

In , Sander deWaal wrote :

Lionel said:

Perhaps but he is the one who is *invited* to "Home Entertainment 2005".
Be sure that everybody appreciate your POV you on RAO Bruce, but sorry
you will stay in the floridian swamps... Sorry, next time perhaps. ;-)

What makes you think Bruce won't attend the meeting?
AFAIC, this is what we call "gefundenes Fressen" for most
psychologists. (=:

I don't care if he will attend or not attend I'm just saying that nobody has
*invited* him publicly on *RAO*... :-)

So what? Nobody has invited Lionel or anybody else either.

It's a matter of Google record that John Atkinson and his publication have
been libeled repeatedly over the years by Krueger. While only Mr. Atkinson
obviously can know why he extended the invitation, I think most of us can
pretty easily understand his motivations.

Bruce J. Richman

Lionel

In , Bruce J. Richman wrote :

Lionel wrote:

Bruce J. Richman a écrit :
Arny Krueger wrote:

[...]

Sorry but it seems to be the case of your POV also Bruce...
"RAO's most widely hated and despised poster" is *publicly* invited to "Home
Entertainment 2005".
This sound to me like a discredit to your theories about Krueger insanity...
Do you sincerely think that John Atkinson stereophile editor would
*publicly* invite a paranoid, a pedophile (eh Phillips ?)... to an audio
show ?
This *invitation* gives him more credit, more attention than you never got
in all your life, Bruce. Can you understand this ? Do you really need a
little French guy coming from the sewers to explain you that ? Eh bruce ?

Now everything can happen to the show Bruce, you, Middius, Phillips,
Sackman... are already the black sheeps of the story.

You can turn it the way you want bruce, Atkinson's invitation is an implicit
desavowal to Middius' clique. And you know it... ;-)

Of course if there were a scatology exhibition, you might be invited to
become
the keynote speaker.

Lionel

In , Bruce J. Richman wrote :

Lionel wrote:

In , Sander deWaal wrote :

Lionel said:

Perhaps but he is the one who is *invited* to "Home Entertainment 2005".
Be sure that everybody appreciate your POV you on RAO Bruce, but sorry
you will stay in the floridian swamps... Sorry, next time perhaps. ;-)

What makes you think Bruce won't attend the meeting?
AFAIC, this is what we call "gefundenes Fressen" for most
psychologists. (=:

I don't care if he will attend or not attend I'm just saying that nobody
has *invited* him publicly on *RAO*... :-)

So what? Nobody has invited Lionel or anybody else either.

Lionel hasn't any competence to be inveited in an audio show.
Lionel doesn't want to go in USA.
Lionel want to stay in the french sewers... ;-)

Lionel wrote:
In , Bruce J. Richman

wrote :

Lionel wrote:

Bruce J. Richman a =E9crit :
Arny Krueger wrote:

[...]

;-)

And of course, Lionel, you will remain in the sewers of France,

where your
views belong. Your POV on RAO seems to be shared by very

few, and
we appreciate your keeping it that way.

Sorry but it seems to be the case of your POV also Bruce...
"RAO's most widely hated and despised poster" is *publicly* invited

to "Home
Entertainment 2005".
This sound to me like a discredit to your theories about Krueger

insanity...
Do you sincerely think that John Atkinson stereophile editor would
*publicly* invite a paranoid, a pedophile (eh Phillips ?)... to an

audio
show ?

Not just invited, but with transportation and lodging provided. This
must really stick in the craws of wannabes like Porky Phillips and
groupies like BJ, "George M. Middius" and the Boston Snake.

This *invitation* gives him more credit, more attention than you

never got
in all your life, Bruce. Can you understand this ? Do you really need

little French guy coming from the sewers to explain you that ? Eh

bruce ?

Now everything can happen to the show Bruce, you, Middius, Phillips,
Sackman... are already the black sheeps of the story.

You can turn it the way you want bruce, Atkinson's invitation is an

implicit
desavowal to Middius' clique. And you know it... ;-)
=20
=20

Bingo!

Lionel

In .com,
wrote :

Lionel wrote:
In , Bruce J. Richman

wrote :

Lionel wrote:

Bruce J. Richman a écrit :
Arny Krueger wrote:

[...]

Yes a real full invitation...
Can you explain them in a good english that Mr John Atkinson as accepted to
compromise himself with a well-known pedophile...
LOL, I will not be surprised that Porky will be missing for a while...

:-D

This *invitation* gives him more credit, more attention than you

never got
in all your life, Bruce. Can you understand this ? Do you really need

little French guy coming from the sewers to explain you that ? Eh

bruce ?

Now everything can happen to the show Bruce, you, Middius, Phillips,
Sackman... are already the black sheeps of the story.

You can turn it the way you want bruce, Atkinson's invitation is an

implicit
desavowal to Middius' clique. And you know it... ;-)

Bingo!

Lionel wrote:
In .com,
wrote :

Lionel wrote:
In , Bruce J.

Richman
wrote :

Lionel wrote:

Bruce J. Richman a =E9crit :
Arny Krueger wrote:

[...]

Yes, this is the conundrum for "George M. Middius", Marc "Porky"
Phillips, et al: either John Atkinson thinks Arny Krueger is neither
insane nor a pedophile *or* John Atkinson is supporting a known
pedophile and giving him a public platform on which to perform, as well
as the means to arrive at that platform. Sounds like "Hobson's Choice"
for the Middius Clique! :-))

Lionel

In .com,
wrote :

Lionel wrote:
In .com,
wrote :

Lionel wrote:
In , Bruce J.

Richman
wrote :

Lionel wrote:

Bruce J. Richman a écrit :
Arny Krueger wrote:

[...]

The most funny is "Doctor" Bruce Richman's deroute, for him this is
obviously a professional desavowal...
Considering his advanced senility I am sure that ridicule will not kill
him. ;-)

Sackman-the-boor also doesn't seem to understand what's happening. )
Marc Phillips

Richard Malesweski said:

Porky Phillips wrote:

Yeah. Here's some for you, Internet geek.

Boon

What a day! This morning, I stepped on a slug in my
greenhouse....what a mess. Anyway, that got me to wondering where
you've been. And, this afternoon, what do I find but a post from the
RAO slug-of-slugs, the one and only Porky Phillips. ;-)

You're the one who slinks off for months at a time, utterly
defeated...and you're wondering where I've been?

LOL!

Phillips no matter how you posture, lengthy unexplained absences are part
of your MO. According to google you've been in jail or some other place
without internet service for inmates, for the past two weeks. Prior to
today, you made your last post on 1/11/2005.

According to Google, I've been in jail? You really can't be this ****ing
stupid.

Boon
Marc Phillips

Richard Malesweski said:

Lionel wrote:
In , Bruce J. Richman

wrote :

Lionel wrote:

Bruce J. Richman a =E9crit :
Arny Krueger wrote:

[...]

Why would it stick in our craws? What the **** are you talking about, Internet
geek?

This *invitation* gives him more credit, more attention than you

never got
in all your life, Bruce. Can you understand this ? Do you really need

little French guy coming from the sewers to explain you that ? Eh

bruce ?

Now everything can happen to the show Bruce, you, Middius, Phillips,
Sackman... are already the black sheeps of the story.

You can turn it the way you want bruce, Atkinson's invitation is an

implicit
desavowal to Middius' clique. And you know it... ;-)
=20
=20

Bingo!

In your fantasy world, maybe. In reality, you don't even have a game board.

Boon

Marc Phillips

Richard Malesweski said:

Lionel wrote:
In .com,
wrote :

Lionel wrote:
In , Bruce J.

Richman
wrote :

Lionel wrote:

Bruce J. Richman a =E9crit :
Arny Krueger wrote:

[...]

For the life of me I can't understand why you'd come to this conclusion. Boy,
are you desperate for attention.

Boon

Bruce J. Richman

Lionel displays his ignorance as follows:

In .com,
wrote :

Lionel wrote:
In .com,
wrote :

Lionel wrote:
In , Bruce J.

Richman
wrote :

Lionel wrote:

Bruce J. Richman a écrit :
Arny Krueger wrote:

[...]

Apparently, the idiot, Lionel, doesn't know the difference between "insanity"
and being despised by large group of people on RAO. As usual, he likes to
toss around terminology he can't even define, let alone use appropriately.
This comes as no surprise, of course.

Do you sincerely think that John Atkinson stereophile editor would
*publicly* invite a paranoid, a pedophile (eh Phillips ?)... to an
audio
show ?

Lionel's parasitic defense, and how pathetically predictable it is, of
Krueger's lengthy campaign of smearing RAO posters (one of the things that
flamer Lionel admires about Krueger) is about as lacking in logic as most of
what he writes.
Since Krueger's paranoid claims *are* oftren about Atkinson and his allleged
cliques and conspiracies (via his magazine) to attack his "scientific"
bloviations on RAO, I think it's fair to assume that Mr. Atkinson intends to
hold Krueger accountable at the Home Entertainment Show for the various
accusations (paranoid in tone) that Krueger has leveled against him and
Stereophile. It is one thing for Krueger to make all sorts of accusations on
RAO. It will be quite another for him to have to attend them in person, in a
public forum, with Mr. Atkinson present.

As usual, Lionel, just doesn't understand that people like him and his
sockpuppet buddy can't stand the light of public, in person, debate. That's
why they are confined to RAO, where their flames don't impress anybody.

Not just invited, but with transportation and lodging provided.

This
must really stick in the craws of wannabes like Porky Phillips and
groupies like BJ, "George M. Middius" and the Boston Snake.

Only in Lionel's delusion-riddled imagination. I seriously doubt that any of
the people he mentioned would have been interestred in this offer., Of course,
for Lionel, a Krueger groupie and tool, along with his sockpuppet buddy,
fantasies have to take th place of reality, since they can only make things up
ad nauseam.

[...]

Lionel's apparent delusional rage has once again interfered with his ability be
even remotely coherent. It's clear that this fool doesn't even know what
senility is, although his memory problems about Krueger and his sockpuppet
ally's history of RAO smear campaigns, certainlyu suggests he has a lot of
brain demage.
How else to explain this French idiot's failure to remember numerous facts
backed by evidence. Instead, all he seems to come up with is a series of lies
and delusional fabrications about all the folks on RAO that have exposed his
parasitic alliance with Krueger, his sockpuppet tool, and of course, his
endless stupidity.

As far as presentations at conventions go, however, I've had the opportunity to
present a research paper at a convention of the American Psychological
Associaton in New York City. The paper I I presented formed the basis of an
article that was later publised in the Journal of Coinsulting and Clinical
Psychology, a peer-reviewed. journal.

No doubt, the brain-damaged senility expert, Lionel, can give us some examples
of his scholarly writings on sewers and their contents. Or perhaps he can
explain why he tries to make RAO a virtual sewer for his debris?

Sackman-the-boor also doesn't seem to understand what's happening. )

Bruce J. Richman

Is the Porkster really this stupid?? ;-)

I wrote:

Yes, this is the conundrum for "George M. Middius", Marc "Porky"
Phillips, et al: either John Atkinson thinks Arny Krueger is neither
insane nor a pedophile *or* John Atkinson is supporting a known
pedophile and giving him a public platform on which to perform, as

well
as the means to arrive at that platform. Sounds like "Hobson's

Choice"
for the Middius Clique! :-))

Stupid, fat and ugly groaned:

For the life of me I can't understand why you'd come to this

conclusion.

That's because you are S-T-U-P-I-D, Porky One. Go Google some of your
old posts to get a klew. ;-)

Arny Krueger

Richard Malesweski said:

Porky Phillips wrote:

Yeah. Here's some for you, Internet geek.

Boon

What a day! This morning, I stepped on a slug in my
greenhouse....what a mess. Anyway, that got me to wondering where
you've been. And, this afternoon, what do I find but a post from
the RAO slug-of-slugs, the one and only Porky Phillips. ;-)

You're the one who slinks off for months at a time, utterly
defeated...and you're wondering where I've been?

LOL!

Phillips no matter how you posture, lengthy unexplained absences
are part of your MO. According to google you've been in jail or
some other place without internet service for inmates, for the past
two weeks. Prior to today, you made your last post on 1/11/2005.

According to Google, I've been in jail? You really can't be this
****ing stupid.

Phillips since I never said that according to Google you've been in jail, it
is you who are the stupid one. Come back when you learn how to read
properly.

Marc Phillips

I wrote:

Yes, this is the conundrum for "George M. Middius", Marc "Porky"
Phillips, et al: either John Atkinson thinks Arny Krueger is neither
insane nor a pedophile *or* John Atkinson is supporting a known
pedophile and giving him a public platform on which to perform, as

well
as the means to arrive at that platform. Sounds like "Hobson's

Choice"
for the Middius Clique! :-))

Stupid, fat and ugly groaned:

For the life of me I can't understand why you'd come to this

conclusion.

That's because you are S-T-U-P-I-D, Porky One. Go Google some of your
old posts to get a klew. ;-)

What a huge copout. The truth, Internet geek, is that none of us are having
the response that you so desperately need us to have. I suppose all these
years of defending pedophiles has warped your intelligence more than you
thought.

Boon

Marc Phillips

Richard Malesweski said:

Porky Phillips wrote:

[...]

Hmmm. Up above, you said "according to google you've been in jail." Are you
quibbling over the capitalization, you incredible moron?

Boon
Lionel

Bruce J. Richman a écrit :

Apparently, the idiot, Lionel, doesn't know the difference between "insanity"
and being despised by large group of people on RAO.

Few weeks ago I have given you the possibility to explain your repeated
misuse of the term "insane" (7 years of Google archives available)... No
answer ! :-)

As usual, he likes to
toss around terminology he can't even define, let alone use appropriately.
This comes as no surprise, of course.

LOL !

Lionel's parasitic defense, and how pathetically predictable it is, of
Krueger's lengthy campaign of smearing RAO posters (one of the things that
flamer Lionel admires about Krueger) is about as lacking in logic as most of
what he writes.
Since Krueger's paranoid claims *are* oftren about Atkinson and his allleged
cliques and conspiracies (via his magazine) to attack his "scientific"
bloviations on RAO, I think it's fair to assume that Mr. Atkinson intends to
hold Krueger accountable at the Home Entertainment Show for the various
accusations (paranoid in tone)

Why do you *suddenly* feel obliged to add "in tone". Usually you don't
take so much precautions... (7 years of Google archives available)

that Krueger has leveled against him and
Stereophile. It is one thing for Krueger to make all sorts of accusations on
RAO. It will be quite another for him to have to attend them in person, in a
public forum, with Mr. Atkinson present.

I'm afraid that you don't understand Mr. Atkinson's goal.

From you to me I find that your above explanations of Mr. Atkinson's
motivations insulting for him and for the audio lovers who are
interested in their debate.
Such petty and miserable considerations surely explain why I meet you so
often in my sewers.

LOL!!!.
Lionel

Marc Phillips a écrit :

Boy, are you desperate for attention.

Perhaps but I still haven't written the 1000 of messages you have
written about Krueger's alleged pedophilia... (Google archives available)
Who is desperate for attention ? Eh Mr Phillips ?

;-)
Lionel

Marc Phillips a écrit :
I suppose all these years of defending pedophiles has warped your intelligence more than you
thought.

Unfortunatly for your I suspect the same effect on the accusers'
intelligence. ;-)
Lionel_Chapuis

George M. Middius wrote:

Did Thing really say that? Sounds like he thinks Krooger should be honored
by the invitation. That would be similar to saying the missionary is the
guest of honor at a cannibals' feast. ;-)

"Cannibal" ?
LOL, I'm sure Mr Atkinson will appreciate the comparison !

----------
Sent via SPRACI - http://www.spraci.com/ - Parties,Raves,Clubs,Festivals

Arny Krueger

"George M. Middius" wrote in message
news
Calling Thing! Calling Oobie the Boobie! Calling duh-Mikey and Slut!

Earlier today, Arny Krueber said this:
According to google you've been in jail or some other place
without internet service for inmates, for the past two weeks.
Prior to oday, you made your last post on 1/11/2005.

That was in message .

Right, and once I corrected the bogus quoting, my statement stands as
written.

Or perhaps Middius, you are unaware of the meaning of the word "or"?

Here is some helpful information:

http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionar...a=or&x=11&y=10

Main Entry: 1or
Pronunciation: &r, 'or, Southern also 'är
Function: conjunction
Etymology: Middle English, alter. of other, alteration of Old English
oththe; akin to Old High German eddo or
1 -- used as a function word to indicate an alternative coffee or
tea sink or swim, the equivalent or substitutive character of two words
or phrases lessen or abate, or approximation or uncertainty in five or
six days
2 archaic : EITHER
3 archaic : WHETHER
4 -- used in logic as a sentential connective that forms a complex
sentence which is true when at least one of its constituent sentences is
true; compare DISJUNCTION

Marc said:
According to Google, I've been in jail? You really can't be this
****ing stupid.

Now Arny tries to Marc Phillips' broken record straight:

Phillips since I never said that according to Google you've been in
jail,

Somebody needs to push the Krooborg's reset button. The "debating
trade" is even more fecal than usual. ;-)

Fecal obsession and creative editing noted.

Attached Images

Arny Krueger

I wrote:

Yes, this is the conundrum for "George M. Middius", Marc "Porky"
Phillips, et al: either John Atkinson thinks Arny Krueger is
neither insane nor a pedophile *or* John Atkinson is supporting a
known pedophile and giving him a public platform on which to
perform, as well
as the means to arrive at that platform. Sounds like "Hobson's Choice"
for the Middius Clique! :-))

It's an interesting twist of fate how Atkinson has set up the *Normals* to
take a fall.

Stupid, fat and ugly groaned:

For the life of me I can't understand why you'd come to this

conclusion.

Well Marc, inability to reach a logical conclusion like this is completely
in character for a bozo like you who just showed that he doesn't know the
meaning of the word "or".

That's because you are S-T-U-P-I-D, Porky One. Go Google some of your
old posts to get a klew. ;-)

Yup, it seems like the *Normals* live on a steady diet of stupid pills. This
conclusion is inescapable to anybody who has watched their antics here over
the past several years. For example, we've got Richman who can't tell the
difference between six years or seven years, Marc Phillips and Middius who
don't understand the meaning of the word *or*, and Art Sackman whose idea of
a cogent post is to repost the post he's replying to three times in a row,
completely unaltered.

What a huge copout. The truth, Internet geek, is that none of us are
having the response that you so desperately need us to have.

I dunno, Phillips tricking you into exposing your manifold stupidity seems
like a worthwhile response for us to elicit from you.

I suppose all these years of defending pedophiles has warped your
intelligence more than you thought.

It's true Phililips that dealing with your mindless numbing stupididity has
not left us unphased. However, given how polluted and senseless most of your
posts are, we're doing pretty good,.

Ruud Broens

:
: Marc said:
: According to Google, I've been in jail? You really can't be this
: ****ing stupid.
:
: Now Arny tries to Marc Phillips' broken record straight:
:
: Phillips since I never said that according to Google you've been in
: jail,
:
: Somebody needs to push the Krooborg's reset button. The "debating
: trade" is even more fecal than usual. ;-)
:
: Fecal obsession and creative editing noted.
: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :
: : : :
Here's some helpful information, part 2, Krueger:

if clause 1 of your OR statement is false, you therefore claim this to be true:
"some other place without internet service for inmates"

care to show the "Google evidence" , mate ?
Rudy

Clyde Slick

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

Or perhaps Middius, you are unaware of the meaning of the word "or"?

Arny, you have been ****ing little kiddie boys in the ass again, or you have
been locked up in some place without internet service for inmates.

I wrote:

Yes, this is the conundrum for "George M. Middius", Marc "Porky"
Phillips, et al: either John Atkinson thinks Arny Krueger is
neither insane nor a pedophile *or* John Atkinson is supporting

known pedophile and giving him a public platform on which to
perform, as well
as the means to arrive at that platform. Sounds like "Hobson's

Choice"
for the Middius Clique! :-))

It's an interesting twist of fate how Atkinson has set up the

*Normals* to
take a fall.

Yep, the "Normals" can have it one way, or they can have it the other
way. This is the funniest thing on RAO since Singh jumped off the lap
of "George M. Middius" and started nipping at his ankles. That was
followed, of course, by "George" accusing Singh of having sexual
relations with his mother. That was fun to watch.

Stupid, fat and ugly groaned:

For the life of me I can't understand why you'd come to this
conclusion.

Well Marc, inability to reach a logical conclusion like this is

completely
in character for a bozo like you who just showed that he doesn't know

the
meaning of the word "or".

Even Porky can't be *this* stupid.....I think he's just in denial. ;-)