Mack

Default A THANK TO THE KIND FOLKS WHO SHARED THEIR ADVICE ON SINGING

Earlier I asked for advice on various technical equipment aids that
would help me to better sing as I really cannot.

As I have been unexpectedly sick for a good time since that post, I
was not able to publicly express my thanks to all. I want to thank
those kind folks who took their valuuable time to offer advice and
insights. It's deeply appreciated. Hopefully, I will act on this
advice as time permits.

If anyone has any further advice into technological aids to assist in
singing, I'm all ears. These generous folks generally advised that a
singing coach would help -- that I am working on, some reference
sources on singing, also some technological advice such as get a Shure
SM58 mike. I'll post a separate inquiry on that as there is a Shure
beta 58, which I don't know if it's really any better.

Again, my sincere thanks, wished I could have done this thank you
earlier, but I was seriously sick. Mack