Bill Buswinka

Default Need empty rack for pair of Neve 1066 / 1073 modules ....trade/ buy....

Hello, I need to buy or trade for an empty rack to house a pair of
Neve 1066 modules. Would prefer something like the boutique( with
front panel line 1/4" input, phantom and output level control).
Willing to buy outright or trade for items I have ( mics, compressors,
pre's etc) . Hoping someone has one sitting around gathering dust; )

Thanks!!!

Bill
Prodmac

Sorry...the post was intended as a private message. Please ignore.
Martin

Prodmac a =E9crit :
=

Hey Bill! How's it goin? This is Martin from Montreal.
I've seen a guy on rec.audio.pro Guido selling an 8ch rack for Nves
asking 500$. Contact him. I think he is reliable. As far as my Trident
goes, I finally bought a pair from Purple Audio but they came a little
broke due to shipping so I'm waiting for them anytime now. I was able t=

try the eq and was amazed by the size it gives to bass drum! Preamp als=

sounded really nice but of course noisy and really sensitive to radio
frequencies. Any tricks for removing radio frequencies? Thanks. talk to=

ya later. Good luck in finding your rack. if I ever hear about anything=

,
I'll let you know. ciao!
Martin
=