Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default grrrr....

Witless, quick question for you: Is your true goal to become The Most
Despised RAO Regular? If so, you better work harder at ****ing off Sacky.

--

"Less Thinking and More Yapping -- Vote Republican!"
-- Scottie Witlessmongrel's vision
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] Mr.clydeslick@yahoo.com is offline

On 9 Apr, 18:08, George M. Middius wrote:
Witless, quick question for you: Is your true goal to become The Most
Despised RAO Regular? If so, you better work harder at ****ing off Sacky.

One thing that would work would be to try to bribe me
with some local funny money, instead of real US Dollars.
theat would REALLY **** me off.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 10 Apr, 15:09, ScottW2 wrote:
On Apr 9, 6:49*pm, wrote:

On 9 Apr, 18:08, George M. Middius wrote:

Witless, quick question for you: Is your true goal to become The Most
Despised RAO Regular? If so, you better work harder at ****ing off Sacky.

One thing that would work would be to try to bribe me
with some local funny money, instead of real US Dollars.
theat would REALLY **** me off.

*I used to have a box of unissued "script" dollars around from the
Youth Baseball league that were redeemable at a couple local pizza
shops.
They've expired but I'm sure you won't care. *So how many will it
take?

i think you answered George's question
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Astonishing!

I don't give away precious expired scripts to just anybody.

So you admit you're a robot following a script. I, for one, am nonplussed.

--

"I prefer substantive discussion over continuous expressions of unjustified outrage."
Scottie Witlessmongrel, RAO, March 24, 2009
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 10 Apr, 17:47, ScottW2 wrote:
On Apr 10, 1:38*pm, wrote:

On 10 Apr, 15:09, ScottW2 wrote:

On Apr 9, 6:49*pm, wrote:

On 9 Apr, 18:08, George M. Middius wrote:

Witless, quick question for you: Is your true goal to become The Most
Despised RAO Regular? If so, you better work harder at ****ing off Sacky.

One thing that would work would be to try to bribe me
with some local funny money, instead of real US Dollars.
theat would REALLY **** me off.

*I used to have a box of unissued "script" dollars around from the
Youth Baseball league that were redeemable at a couple local pizza
shops.
They've expired but I'm sure you won't care. *So how many will it
take?

i think you answered George's question

* Not yet, first I demand you demostrate something worth bribing you
for.
*I don't give away precious expired scripts to just anybody.

ScottW-

LoL!!!!!!!
the bribe would be for me to agree with you that scrip is a good idea.
But you have to bribe me in real dollars, to get me to say that.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 10, 5:52*pm, wrote:

LoL!!!!!!!
the bribe would be for me to agree with you that scrip is a good idea.
But you have to bribe me in real dollars, to get me to say that.

I take it that you're against gift cards too.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] Mr.clydeslick@yahoo.com is offline

On 10 Apr, 23:21, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Apr 10, 5:52*pm, wrote:

LoL!!!!!!!
the bribe would be for me to agree with you that scrip is a good idea.
But you have to bribe me in real dollars, to get me to say that.

I take it that you're against gift cards too.

especially circuit city, tweeter and Comp USA gift cards
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On Apr 10, 5:52*pm, wrote:

LoL!!!!!!!
the bribe would be for me to agree with you that scrip is a good idea.
But you have to bribe me in real dollars, to get me to say that.

I take it that you're against gift cards too.

a gift card is something else, you give it to someone because
you don't know whqat they want, and maybe cash is impolite for a gift.
to use a gift card for yourself is stupid.

why give them the money before you ever buy anything.
that is waht scrip is, the merchant gets the mooney early,
before a opurchase,\\\

the whole idea of this new scrip thing is to
'keep the money local, but it does nnot do that,.
the business that sellls the scrip gets US dollars they can
use anywhere. and the consumer willl not buy scrip for things it'is
useless for anyway,
lijke rent or a utility bill, a car or credit card payment.
so he uses it for things he would already buy locally with cash
anyway.
So, it does nothing at at all for anybody,
except for the business that sells it.
BOGUS!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Sacky tries out some ScottieLogic.

the whole idea of this new scrip thing is to
'keep the money local, but it does nnot do that,.
the business that sellls the scrip gets US dollars they can
use anywhere.

Except for wages, utilities, and taxes, which are all local.

The REAL "whole idea" is to augment the merchants' sales.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 10, 11:08*pm, wrote:

So, it does nothing at at all for anybody,
except for the business that sells it.
BOGUS!

You forgot the part about the consumer getting a discount. If a store
offered to sell me scrip for ninety cents on the dollar on things I
needed why wouldn't I do it? It's no different than store credit.

Without the discount I agree.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 11 Apr, 00:44, George M. Middius wrote:
Sacky tries out some ScottieLogic.

the whole idea of this new scrip thing is to
'keep the money local, but it does nnot do that,.
the business that sellls the scrip gets US dollars they can
use anywhere.

Except for wages, utilities, and taxes, which are all local.

try paying your fed sate and locl taxes with scrip
And does your utility take funny money?
will you accept funny m oney for your paycheck?
try depositing it in the bank.

I think you are missing soemthing. The businesses selll the consumer
scrip. the consumer pays for scrip with real money.
the bsuiness has yor real money, and it
san't even so,ld you anything yet.
It can take that money and send it out of town.
So scrip DOES NOT keep m oney
in the community. What it keeps in'the community is DEBT.
What scrip really is is debt, more or less
a promissory note..

The REAL "whole idea" is to augment the merchants' sales.

a storewide sale would be better
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] Mr.clydeslick@yahoo.com is offline

On 11 Apr, 01:39, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Apr 10, 11:08*pm, wrote:

So, it does nothing at at all for anybody,
except for the business that sells it.
BOGUS!

You forgot the part about the consumer getting a discount. If a store
offered to sell me scrip for ninety cents on the dollar on things I
needed why wouldn't I do it? It's no different than store credit.

Without the discount I agree.

because you can only use it in a limited number of places, it
is a promise made by the merchant that it will
be honiored at a later date, and your reward
for using scrip is delayed.

If the merchant next door competed by offereing a simple
10% discount, I would opt for doing my shopping
in that store.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Sacky channels duh-Scottie.

Sacky tries out some ScottieLogic.

the whole idea of this new scrip thing is to
'keep the money local, but it does nnot do that,.
the business that sellls the scrip gets US dollars they can
use anywhere.

Except for wages, utilities, and taxes, which are all local.

try paying your fed sate and locl taxes with scrip

You're an idiot. This is even stupider than your 'arguments' against same
sex marriage.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] Mr.clydeslick@yahoo.com is offline

On 11 Apr, 11:39, George M. Middius wrote:
Sacky channels duh-Scottie.

Sacky tries out some ScottieLogic.

the whole idea of this new scrip thing is to
'keep the money local, but it does nnot do that,.
the business that sellls the scrip gets US dollars they can
use anywhere.

Except for wages, utilities, and taxes, which are all local.

try paying your fed sate and locl taxes with scrip

You're an idiot. This is even stupider than your 'arguments' against same
sex marriage.

why do yout think scrip is a good idea?
what does it gain for the consumer that a staright discount would not
gain?
Why do you assume the money staqys in the community?

The real money does not stay in the community.
People use real money to buy scrip for retailers.
The real money thay exchanged with the retailer for the scrip,
the retailer sends that real money mostly outside of the community.
He uses the real money to pay tjhe suppliers for the merchandise he
sells,
and his landlord for the rent on his store.

Give me a rational argument for scrip.
Other than the discout, because the retailer
can do that for cash purchases.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Sacky goes gaga.

Sacky channels duh-Scottie.

Sacky tries out some ScottieLogic.

the whole idea of this new scrip thing is to
'keep the money local, but it does nnot do that,.
the business that sellls the scrip gets US dollars they can
use anywhere.

Except for wages, utilities, and taxes, which are all local.
try paying your fed sate and locl taxes with scrip

You're an idiot. This is even stupider than your 'arguments' against same
sex marriage.

why do yout think scrip is a good idea?

I don't think that. Scottie.

what does it gain for the consumer that a staright discount would not gain?

yawn

Why do you assume the money staqys in the community?

I gave some examples, but you refuse to understand the point.

The real money does not stay in the community.

You're an idiot. The idea (FOR THE MERCHANTS, you numbskull) is to
generate MORE SALES.

Are you familiar with coupons? It's the same marketing idea. Try to think
about what's being said instead of arguing as an exercise of your "right"
to be a Scottie.