jd

Default [OT] Sound measure software with equivalent sound level meter?

Hi,

I am searching for software with sound level meter functionality. I've
found the following: http://www.siasoft.com/
http://www.trueaudio.com/
http://www.acoustisoft.com/
http://www.purebits.com/

but none of them seem to have the possibility of equivalent sound level
measurement (Leq, LAeq, etc.). Maybe anyone know/use such software?

Regards,

jd

Peter Larsen

jd wrote:

Hi,

I am searching for software with sound level meter functionality. I've
found the following: http://www.siasoft.com/
http://www.trueaudio.com/
http://www.acoustisoft.com/
http://www.purebits.com/

but none of them seem to have the possibility of equivalent sound level
measurement (Leq, LAeq, etc.). Maybe anyone know/use such software?

Try re-asking in alt.science.physics.acoustics .... they either know or
are the right guys to develop it ....

Regards,

jd

Bob Smith

jd wrote in message:
Hi,

I am searching for software with sound level meter functionality. I've
found the following: http://www.siasoft.com/
http://www.trueaudio.com/
http://www.acoustisoft.com/
http://www.purebits.com/

but none of them seem to have the possibility of equivalent sound level
measurement (Leq, LAeq, etc.). Maybe anyone know/use such software?

Siasoft SmaartLive5 will calculate Leq and can create SPL histories.
You can select the weighting curve you wish to use (A, C, unweighted)
along with a multitude of other sound level measurements. It helps to
have a mic calibrator, quiet omni measurement mic, and a quiet mic pre
to use with SmaartLive5.

http://www.siasoft.com/products/smaart_live.shtml

bobs

Bob Smith