Posted to rec.audio.opinion
BretLudwig BretLudwig is offline

Default Audio is not of much interest here

And, has never been. In fact, Arny and Jenn are, despite their
limitations, probably the only sincere people here. I used to be sincere,
but like others I had to either go away or resort to a new strategy. I'm
sure many would have preferred I went away, but that isn't my style.

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/group/rec.audio.opinion/
More information at http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/faq.html

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

BretLudwig wrote:

I used to be sincere

It shows.

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 30 Apr, 19:03, "BretLudwig" wrote:
*And, has never been. In fact, Arny and Jenn are, despite their
limitations, probably the only sincere people here. I used to be sincere,
but like others I had to either go away or resort to a new strategy. I'm
sure many would have preferred I went away, but that isn't my style.

By all means, continue being insincere.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 30, 7:50*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:
On 30 Apr, 19:03, "BretLudwig" wrote:

*And, has never been. In fact, Arny and Jenn are, despite their
limitations, probably the only sincere people here. I used to be sincere,
but like others I had to either go away or resort to a new strategy. I'm
sure many would have preferred I went away, but that isn't my style.

By all means, continue being insincere.

No, Bratzi, we all welcome you and your ignorant posts.

You are free to post as much ignorance as you wish. It doesn't matter.
I will still buy my watches elsewhere.