Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

Default Singer Linda Ronstadt joins challenge of AZ immigration law

Singer Linda Ronstadt joins challenge of AZ immigration law

" Singer Linda Ronstadt is lending her voice to a lawsuit by Latino groups challenging Arizona's new law that cracks down on illegal immigration.

At state Capitol news conference Thursday, the Tucson native said,
"Mexican-Americans are not going to take this lying down."

The American Civil Liberties Union, the Mexican American Legal Defense
and Educational Fund and the National Immigration Law Center plan a
suit to challenge the law.

MALDEF President Thomas Saenz says many Latinos fear implementation of
the law but that the legal challenge provides reason for optimism.

Colombian singer Shakira plans to visit Phoenix on Thursday to meet
with the city's police chief and mayor over her concerns that the law
would lead to racial profiling. "

http://www.fox11az.com/news/local/92440759.html
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 1, 11:54*pm, Bret L wrote:
*Singer Linda Ronstadt joins challenge of AZ immigration law

Good for her. I'm with her all the way.

It's a dumb law.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On May 2, 6:26*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On May 1, 11:54*pm, Bret L wrote:

*Singer Linda Ronstadt joins challenge of AZ immigration law

Good for her. I'm with her all the way.

It's a dumb law.

Agreed.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

wrote:
On May 1, 11:54*pm, Bret L wrote:

*Singer Linda Ronstadt joins challenge of AZ immigration law

Good for her. I'm with her all the way.

It's a dumb law.

Agreed.

Can you tell us WHY it's a dumb law and/or suggest a BETTER
alternative for the State of Arizona to do something to stanch the
flow of undesireable illegals?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On May 1, 11:54*pm, Bret L wrote:

*Singer Linda Ronstadt joins challenge of AZ immigration law

Good for her. I'm with her all the way.

It's a dumb law.

Agreed.

*Can you tell us WHY it's a dumb law and/or suggest a BETTER
alternative for the State of Arizona to do something to stanch the
flow of undesireable illegals?

"Us". LOL!

You're alone in the world, Bratzi. I think we need to get rid of
undesireable legals. Seeya!