Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Pawlenty will not seek reelection

Which opens up the seat for Bachmann.

Maybe Palin should move here? Her foreign policy experience would no
doubt be a boon for Minnesota. LoL.

Anyway, here's what Pawlenty said. This will no doubt **** 2pid off:

"The last couple of election cycles, the marketplace has decided they
prefer" Democrats, he said. "Too recently, [the republicans] been
about throwing people overboard instead of inviting people in."

http://www.startribune.com/politics/...DiaMDCinchO7DU

He's running for President. I hope his record of sowing discord is
thoroughly reviewed. LoL.

Recording Software seek [email protected] Pro Audio 2 September 15th 06 06:05 AM
OT Seek diagram for Stax SRA-12s Tonni Vacuum Tubes 0 July 25th 05 08:56 AM
seek tables for MP3s? RWG Tech 6 April 18th 05 12:41 PM
how to manually seek in this (look photo) Javi Car Audio 2 April 6th 05 07:06 PM
I seek your knowledge! archagon General 0 January 5th 05 02:40 AM