Posted to rec.audio.pro
adam79 adam79 is offline

Default Utilizing MBox2's SPDIF Inputs

In a previous thread we were talking about being able to record 4 tracks
simultaneously w/ the MBox2, two with the mic-pre/line-inputs and two
via the SPDIF hookup. Can anyone recommend a cheap interface w/ a SPDIF
connection (so I can utilize the full amount of tracks I can record)?
All I need is something that will equal the quality of the MBox2's
inputs, which shouldn't be hard since they blow!

I did a search on interfaces, and there are so many, I figured that
someone in the newsgroup if all the cheap ones suck, or if some brands
are better than others.

Thanks,
-Adam