jarhead2004

Default 2001 explorer sport track

I'm looking for some ideas for an explorer sport track. I would like
to use at least a pair of 10's, has anyone ever done a custom job on
one of these or at least seen one and could give me a few ideas? Any
help is greatly appreciated. Thanks
Paul Vina

Behind the back seat there is a giant piece of plastic along the back wall.
It comes straight up off of the floor and then bumps out a little a couple
of inches below the window. If you cut the plastic from the bottom of the
bump down you have a ton of room to work with. I did a single 10" IDQ10 AND
2 amps back there. If not for the amps being there as well we could have
easily done 2 or maybe even 3 10s back there.

Paul Vina

m...