Pat M

Default 2003 Ford Excursion with rear entertainment dvd system.

Has anyone worked on an Excursion with the factory rear dvd system that is
played through the stock radio? I am looking to replace the audio system
but don't want to change out the rear entertainment system if I don't have
too since it fits in there nicely and does the job. The one thing with the
stock dvd system is you have the choice of it playing through the stock
audio system or throuh a set of headphones which I would like to keep. Just
wondering what I might need to do since I haven't gotten the chance to open
it up and see what I am against here.
--
Pat M