Posted to rec.audio.car
GregS GregS is offline

Default 2001 Cavilier

I don't know, it must be the time of the year. I can't do anything.
I got a pocket voice recorder I pulled out of a box,
and I can't figure out how to turn it on. There is
no power switch.

My real problem is the darn Chevy OEM radio clock. There is nothing on
the front panel indication anything about a clock. I pulled
out the manual, and it says to push the hr and mn buttons
together. If you look at the picture of the radio in the manual, there
are no hr and mn buttons. I tried all kinds of combinations.
Perhaps the buttons are not even on the radio. Nothing
on the steering column. The radio is just a CD unit, no
other specialties.

greg
Posted to rec.audio.car
Tony F Tony F is offline

Well I hope you get your problems figured out, whatever they might be.
'Cause the holidays can be very depressing...

Tony

2001 Chevy S10 ZR2
Pioneer DEH-P9600MP Head Unit, Phoenix Gold Ti500.4 Amp, Focal 165HC
Speakers & Image Dynamics ID8 D4 v.3 Sub

2006 Mustang GT Coupe
Alpine IVA-D310 DVD Head Unit, Alpine MRA-550 Digital 5.1 Amp, Boston
Acoustics Z-Series Speakers, Alpine SBS-05DC Center Channel Speaker,
Amplified MTX Thunderform Sub