Posted to rec.audio.car
Justin Norvell

Default 2002 eclipse v6, need advice

I'm looking for a good beginning system to put into my car. Right now Im
looking to buy a head unit and speakers to replace the ones that came stock.
I looked online and couldn't find the largest speaker size that would fit
where the current ones are. Let me know any models you think would fit and
would sound amazing, prisewise the sky is the limit.

--
Justin Norvell
Georgia Institute of Technology

Posted to rec.audio.car
Austin Becker

www.caraudioforum.com

go there to the "general" section, and ask this question... but please make
sure that you tell them what music you listen to, what size your speakers
are currently, what type of bass you are going for (loudness or quality or
both), what your space restraints are, what your budget is (which is
apparently pretty large). If you go to www.crutchfield.com you can go to
the "Car Audio and Video" tab and click on "Find what fits my car". Good
luck to you.

--
- AUSTIN BECKER