John

Default 2003 Ford In-Dash 6CD Changer Question

I have a 2003 Ford Expedition with the in-dash 6CD changer.

I want to be able to connect an iPod and someday XM radio, without
using FM modulation (just doesn't work in LA at all, tried the iTrip.

If I buy the 6CD factory in-dash changer from a 2004 Expedition...

1) Will it seamlessly replace the 2003 model?
2) Will I be limited down the road?
3) Will I be able to install the necessary adapter (if even only a
single input at this point)- thinking PIE?

4) Roughly how much should Ford charge me to make the change to the new
head unit at their shop? (I realize the adapter should be done
elsewhere)

Many many thanks as this might be a solution for those of us in the
above situation,
John