Ed

Default 2000 Taurus Portable MP3 Input?

I have a cheapie bottom of the line looking FM player in my new
Taurus. I just want to play my portable MP3 player most of the time.

I don't care if I have a few wires hanging out under the dash, I just
want to make it happen. I heard some Taurus' have amps in the trunk.
Could I have a switch and input from a mini-jack or the head unit?

What about buying a cheap little amp and tying that into the speakers
too? Just turn off the new amp or the car stereo to play one or the
other?

Thanks...

Ed
Jason Perez

In article ,
Ed wrote:
I have a cheapie bottom of the line looking FM player in my new
Taurus. I just want to play my portable MP3 player most of the time.

I don't care if I have a few wires hanging out under the dash, I just
want to make it happen. I heard some Taurus' have amps in the trunk.
Could I have a switch and input from a mini-jack or the head unit?

http://www.rcainput.com/Merchant2/me...egory_C ode=F

One of those should work on your Taurus.

-Jason

--
Jason Perez | "Frodo Lives!" "Gig 'em!"
Austin, TX