Vestax05pro

You can get a 4 channel and parallel wire the front two for a 2 ohm load
on each channel. The only thing you'd have to worry about is doing a
high pass for the front 4". You can wire an in line cap on it. Then you
use the 3rd and 4th channel to power the sub. Have the rears power off
the head unit.

--
Vestax05pro

Vestax05pro's Profile: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/me...hp?userid=7766
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/sh...d.php?t=211682

Default Alpine Amps

Hi,
I'm upgrading my system so I can play my iPod in my car. I bought a
CDA-9851 (am going to upgrade to a 9853 when they come out) and the
iPod interface.
I have 6 speakers and a subwoofer in my car. The two rear speakers are
6" Infinity speakers, the two in-dash speakers are 4" Infinity
speakers, and the 2 door speakers are 8" Panasonic speakers with
tweeters. I had two Clarion amps driving the system for years but it
looks like one of the amps is dead because the store that installed it
wired it wrong.
I am wondering if Alpine makes an amp that will drive all six speakers
and the subwoofer (the subwoofer is not self-powered). If the amp can't
drive the subwoofer, that's OK, because I listen primarily to jazz,
blues, and old country blues music, so I don't need that much bass.
Thanks for your help.
Heath

smoove

Alpine has nice 5 channel amps

MRV-F450
MRA-D550

MRD-F752 might have to get off Ebay "Great amp"
MRV-F357 might have to get off Ebay "Great amp"

All are great amps. I am going to put the MRA-D550 in my Suburban

--

SMOOVE
91 GSXR 750, 96 Chevy C1500, and 94 Suburban

news:1108676244.8aa74dc35a7f327304f6ffdaef3433b6@t eranews...