Mark107

Default FA: iLok with Bomb Factory plugs for Pro Tools and DP

I am selling my iLok USB key, loaded with the following Bomb Factory plugins:
- LA2A compressor
- 1176 compressor
- LA3A compressor
- Fairchild Compressor
- Pultec EQ

See them he

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=41 7
86&sspagename=STRK%3AMESSE%3AIT&rd=1

These plugins will work with both Pro Tools (OS9 or OSX), or Digital Performer
(OS9 version). These are the VERSION 3 HD plugins (latest versions), working
at sample rates up to 192k. These have NEVER BEEN CRACKED. I paid over $1200.
for these from Swee****er, you can get them now for much less!

I have an extensive (and lengthy, lol) background in high-end analog gear, and
these plugins are the only ones I have even found that can reproduce that
quality.

I will also include all the installers that I have. The OSX one includes the
additional stereo Fairchild as well as the two additional mid-range Pultecs. I
don't own a Pro Tools HD system, so I can't swear that these additional plugins
will work, but Digi themselves told me that they would.

I will also include all the original boxes if you wish.

Below, info from the Digidesign site (Digidesign bought all the plugin assets
from Bombfactory this past winter):

Bomb Factory LA-3A

Classic Compressor

A prized component of the award-winning Classic Compressors line, the Bomb
Factory BF-3A plug-in adds a smoothness and sonic texture that makes sounds
jump right out of the mix. Famous for its unique sonic imprint on guitar,
piano, vocals and drums, the Bomb Factory BF-3A sounds great on any voice or
instrument and is an ideal go-to leveling amplifier for all your Pro Tools
projects.

Each of Bomb Factory's Classic Compressors €” Bomb Factory BF-2A, Bomb Factory
BF-3A, and Bomb Factory 1176, €” preserves every audio nuance and sonic
subtlety of the originals. Far more than just a simple simulation of attack and
release times, they respond authentically and accurately to all variations in
program material. Cutting-edge technology captures every tube, transformer, and
transistor of their hardware counterparts, while their software design affords
additional luxuries. They look, sound, and work just like the real thing.

Classic Compressors Bundle

Bomb Factory LA-2A and 1176

Bomb Factory Classic Compressors look, sound, and work just like the real
thing. Whether you're just learning to use compression or a seasoned pro
polishing a final mix, you'll love these time-proven designs.

The Bomb Factory LA-2A is modeled after one of the most popular compressors in
the industry €” the renowned LA-2A. The Bomb Factory BF-2A tube compressor
plug-ins vintage sound delivers incredible warmth and classic compression
with the convenience and flexibility that only a software plug-in can offer.

Bomb Factory 1176: (TDM, RTAS, AudioSuite) Modeled after one of the most
popular dynamics processors in the industry €” the renowned 1176 solid state
compressor. The Bomb Factory BF76 plug-ins true-to-form representation of
the original in terms of both sound and operation (including the "all four
buttons depressed" setting) must be experienced to be believed.

Fairchild 660

Tube Limiter Emulation Plug-ins

Re-introducing the undisputed champions in price, weight and performance: the
Fairchild 660.

Designed in the early 1950s, the Fairchild 660 is a variable-mu limiter.
Variable-mu designs use an unusual form of vacuum tube that is capable of
changing its gain dynamically. The result? In addition to featuring a tube
output stage like the LA-2A, the Fairchild actually achieves gain reduction
through the use of tubes!

Of course, Bomb Factory's no-compromise replicas capture every detail of these
legendary pieces of studio gear.

Best of all, our versions are affordable enough that real musicians can
actually afford to own them!

Maximum Supported Sample Rate: 192 kHz

Pultec EQP1A

Analog EQ Simulator Plug-ins

Finally, here are digital equalizers that look, sound, and behave like real
analog EQ. Pultec Equalizers provide smooth, sweet EQ and an extremely
high-quality tube audio signal path.

And like most studio classics, they're incredibly easy to use. Grab a knob,
give it a twist, and everything just sounds great. Every time.

Bomb Factory's award-winning digital modeling expertise delivers the sounds
you know and love.

Use them anywhere you'd use the originals: on individual tracks, critical
vocals, or for across a stereo mix for mastering applications.

Maximum Supported Sample Rate: 192 kHz

Price $ 595.00