Robert Morein

Default USB telephone tap?

I want a device that will function as a telephone tap, and provide VOX
operation to a Windows application.

Any suggestions?

DeserTBoB

On Wed, 8 Dec 2004 16:37:23 -0500, "Robert Morein"
wrote:

I want a device that will function as a telephone tap, and provide VOX
operation to a Windows application. snip

A digital Richard Nixon in the works, so it would seem! You might try
calling the White House. I'm sure the Bushies have taps on EVERY
phone there. LMAO

dB
TimPerry

"Robert Morein" wrote in message
I want a device that will function as a telephone tap, and provide VOX
operation to a Windows application.

Any suggestions?

if by "tap" you mean coupler or hybrid http://www.jkaudio.com/ makes a
range of devices.

Randy Yates

"Robert Morein" writes:

I want a device that will function as a telephone tap, and provide VOX
operation to a Windows application.

Any suggestions?

JK Audio makes a device that will tap into a receiver's line and provide
audio to, e.g., a sound card. Maybe they make the device you seek as
well.
--
Randy Yates
Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications

Lucas Tam

"Robert Morein" wrote in
:

Simply a device to give a wired connection to the line, preferably by
standard modular plug, that operates when I take the phone off the
hook. The device will be adjacent to my phone.

Oh, what you're looking for is a voice modem... I don't know if there is a
USB voice modem or not.

--
Lucas Tam )

Telephone Hybrid Andrew Tech 20 January 30th 04 07:14 PM
FA Symetrix T1-101 active telephone coupler Bruce Braun Pro Audio 0 November 14th 03 12:28 PM
FA Symetrix T1-101 active telephone coupler, Patch, Interface Bruce Braun Tech 0 November 14th 03 12:26 PM
Telephone voice? Steve King Pro Audio 8 August 18th 03 09:48 PM