E.Borgers

Default Meridian 506 - laser settings

I own since years a CD player Meridian 506, of the first 16 bits
series, and still enjoy the sound of the player on my system.

Recently, I observed signs of "weak" detection of the digital bits
trough the laser pick-up, making the starting of the reading sometimes
difficult with some CDs.

Could somebody point where I could find a "technical/maintenance"
manual for that model on the Internet?
Or, alternatively, technical notes explaining how to fix or set the
pick-up system, and how to dismantle (or at least to access) the
pick-up in that Meridian model (located in the disc drawer).

Thanks in advance for any help.

E.Borgers