Al Grant

Default Tape deck driving belt needed

I need a driving belt for an old Pioneer automobile tape deck
(actually badged as John Deere!). It is about 1mm square profile,
and about 100mm (4in) diameter. Maplins (a British catalogue
retailer) sell tape driving belts but none that long.

Does anyone know of a company selling these by mail order,
anywhere in the world?

Sofa Slug

"Al Grant" wrote in message =
om...
I need a driving belt for an old Pioneer automobile tape deck
(actually badged as John Deere!). It is about 1mm square profile,
and about 100mm (4in) diameter. Maplins (a British catalogue
retailer) sell tape driving belts but none that long.
=20

http://www.action-electronics.com/caraudio.htm