Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Fascinating MS

"John Williamson" wrote in message

You could try altering the EQ on the S channel to alter the relative
levels of the HF percussion. If it moves in and out, you've got a
frequency response problem. Then you need to find out how much is the room
and how much is the microphones.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.

Actually, Scott is probably the most correct because it is a fairly tubby
room (almost echoey). So what I should do is a new series of tests outdoors
when it is quiet outside. I can easily do MS and then XY and see just where
the problem lies, in the mikes or in the room.

Gary