Posted to rec.audio.tubes
007

Default WTB: NOS Mullard CV 378 Rectifier tubes

Interested in buying quanity of NOS ( NO USED TUBES) Mullard CV 378
rectifier tubes. If you have them, I'm ready to buy at a reasonable offer.
Let me know

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Bret Ludwig

If it's Mullard, NOS and fits any common audio application there is
nothing reasonable about its fair price. They should put them on eBay
and you can bid with everyone else.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Andy Evans

They should put them on eBay
and you can bid with everyone else.

Not necessarily - I had a quantity of CV387 which I bought fairly cheap
and sold as one lot to a manufacturer who uses them. He paid a very
fair price and I got rid of the lot in one go. convenient for both of
us.