thelizman

Default Help dealing with my wife.....

TheBIessedDead wrote:

Boy, what a pleasant bunch that has moved in here in my abscence.

For your information, you are the pleasant bunch that moved in here in
our absence.

--
Lizard
Old School
narcolept

"thelizman" thelizman1221.yahoo@com wrote in message
TheBIessedDead wrote:

Boy, what a pleasant bunch that has moved in here in my abscence.

For your information, you are the pleasant bunch that moved in here in
our absence.

--
Lizard
Old School

Word to that.

narcolept
-----
same thing

thelizman

TheBIessedDead wrote:

Not that it is a competition, but I really don't recall either one of your
pleasant personalities from when I frequented this group a few years ago.

A few years ago? BWAH HA HA HA HA HA!

If I wanted to get into a meaningless online fight, I'd go into a teen chat.

I bet you would, nutclip...

--
Lizard
Looks like The Bat is back... ~xx~
thelizman

TheBIessedDead wrote:
snip!

Damn dude...shut up...the shrill sound of your crying is getting on my
damned nevers.

--
Lizard
Whiney fuggin noobs. This guy needs to be assraped with a cactus.
TheBIessedDead

I bet you would, nutclip...

Apparently a class in witty insults was mandatory for "old schoolers".

TheBIessedDead

Whiney fuggin noobs. This guy needs to be assraped with a cactus.

How boring. If you are going to insult me, at least make it entertaining for
christ's sake.
TheBIessedDead

For your information, you are the pleasant bunch that moved in here in
our absence.

Its amazing how defensive you people get when you think your "old school"
status is being challenged.
sancho

impressive, ain't i?
--
sancho
veteran

"Scott Johnson" wrote in message
Geez! what language!

"sancho" tR-003.at.ev1.dot.net wrote in message

My question is, how can I get my points across to her

gimme her address, i'll mail her a copy of your post...

or you could just grow a godamned sac and talk to her about this instead

of
us...
--
sancho
you deserve the ass****ing if you don't...

sancho

Boy, what a pleasant bunch that has moved in here in my abscence.

i was just thinkin the same thing...

I ask a fairly simple question, and this guy thinks of "ass****ing".

Hmmmm...

don't flatter yourself, estrogen boy... i was thinking of ass****ing way
before i read your little sissy plea...
--
sancho
seriously, though, rent a pair... something...

thelizman

TheBIessedDead wrote:
I simply was looking for some advice from other
married car audio fans.

You got advise. Have some sack. Talk to her. It's called
"communication". If you lack the sack to speak openly and honestly to
your significant other - if you're so afraid that the truth will elicit
a reactive response, then you're married to the wrong person for all the
wrong reasons.

--
Lizard
The fact that I've stayed single all my life just proves my superior

TheBIessedDead

The fact that I've stayed single all my life just proves my superior
intelligence to all you married schlubs.

The fact that you have spent your life as a single man proves only that the
advice you offer is fairly useless.
thelizman

TheBIessedDead wrote:

If it wasn't my best friend of 16 years, I might be concerned about the same
thing.

But since you've known him for 16 years, you're not concerned about him
****ing your wife. Man, that's friendship. Can you **** his wife too,
because that kind of trust really ought to be a two way street.

--
Lizard
And speaking of two way streets...
thelizman

TheBIessedDead wrote:
Whiney fuggin noobs. This guy needs to be assraped with a cactus.

How boring. If you are going to insult me, at least make it entertaining for
christ's sake.

Christ doesn't read this newsgroup.

--
Lizard
TheBIessedDead

But since you've known him for 16 years, you're not concerned about him
****ing your wife. Man, that's friendship. Can you **** his wife too,
because that kind of trust really ought to be a two way street.

--
Lizard
And speaking of two way streets...

Boy, you got the exact drift of what I was saying.

Eddie Runner

ha ha you got him on that one!!
ha ha

Liz is not married for the simple fact that when women
see him they run away....

TheBIessedDead wrote:

The fact that I've stayed single all my life just proves my superior
intelligence to all you married schlubs.

The fact that you have spent your life as a single man proves only that the
advice you offer is fairly useless.

John Durbin

negative... it's a genetic gift

JD

TheBIessedDead wrote:

I bet you would, nutclip...

Apparently a class in witty insults was mandatory for "old schoolers".

Rich

Did you check Etronics.com? They always seem to have good prices. The 750MP
is $20.00 less than MMX. I did not compare the shipping costs for each
company. I have not purchased anything from these guys yet, because I always
seem to find what I want on ebay for a few bucks less.

"TheBIessedDead" wrote in message
I could send her a spam Email from us. :-)
Like SALE: (Whatever head unit ya want)
Just give me her email address (in private) if ya want me to do that.
:-)

Haha Thats not a half bad idea. I called my brother today and he looked

up the
DEH P750MP and the 850MP at your site.. So he's going to talk to her and

tell
her that she should get a deck from you guys, and show her a few that I

want.

My brother has the 850, and I really love that deck. Though, for the

extra 150
bucks or whatever, she could get me a decent component set to put in my

doors
until I can afford something better. I was eyeing those MB Quarts that

are
your deal of the week.

Nick

TheBIessedDead

Did you check Etronics.com? They always seem to have good prices. The 750MP
is $20.00 less than MMX. I did not compare the shipping costs for each
company. I have not purchased anything from these guys yet, because I always
seem to find what I want on ebay for a few bucks less.

Hmmm.. has anyone dealt with them? It seems worth the 20 bucks to deal with
MMxpress, since I know they have great and prompt service.

Nick

John Spagnolo MMXpress.com

Well, let me know how ya make out. I'm curious now! I'd be gald to give you
some "other" ideas for components up front as well. Drop me an email in
private if you'd like

--
John Spagnolo - teamROCS #016
Multi Media Xpress Car Audio www.mmxpress.com

[...]

John Spagnolo MMXpress.com

OK, there is no way I can say anything here without being biased.
But I will say some of what I know about them, since I was quite curious
myself when they first appeared how their prices were so low.
To be fair, first I will say I have heard from some people they had no
problems, and were happy with them. In fact lots of people have said it.
If you check their ratings on Pricegrabber, you will see they have an 'ok'
rating, but the people who got burned seem REALLY mad.
I have *heard* that they are what used to be Supreme Video, and that
name/company got into quite a bit of trouble selling gray market goods,
removing serial numbers, etc. I do not KNOW this for a fact, this is what I
heard, as I said. I do know that if you go he http://www.supremevideo.net
it will autoforward you to Etronics.com. So I know it IS the same company.
There ar estill links and the text supremevideo.net on Etronics site. If
they are trying to hide something, I dont know, but it makes ya wonder. I
also know (not think) they lie on their site about the warranties. They
claim full factory warranties on many brands, which they are not authorized
to sell online. Now, this is not anything new either, 90% of the online
dealers claim that falsely. They are a NYC "Canal Street" type store, if
that means anything to anyone. They aren't actually on Canal St. If I recall
correctly, they are across the street from an "Uncle Stevies" Audio Video. I
am inclined to believe what I have heard about them, but thats just my
opinion. I'm sure some people will see this as a biased view, but thats to
be expected. And it doesn't make it wrong...