Posted to rec.audio.car
Tony F

Default i am king

"Maybe he isn't mentally all there, it doesn't seem like it. I'm totally
serious. Listen to him talk about billy idol."

Try seaching for his webTV email address on google groups. There is some
PRETTY FUNNY stuff out there that he has written in other usenet groups. If
you search hard enough, you'll find a slew of personal ads he's
written...veeeery interesting.

Tony

--
2001 Nissan Maxima SE Anniversary Edition
Clarion DRZ9255 Head Unit, Phoenix Gold ZX475ti, ZX450 and Xenon X1200.1

2001 Chevy S10 ZR2
Pioneer DEH-P9600MP Head Unit, Phoenix Gold Ti500.4 Amp, Focal 165HC
Speakers & Image Dynamics ID8 D4 v.3 Sub

2006 Mustang GT Coupe

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

tony tony tony..i've wrote alot of stuff..mostly joking.. to mess with
desturbed people like you..lol
I must amuse myself from time to time.
But some of my stuff is very true too in a joking way.
I like to keep my interests very wide.i'm not swallow like alot of you
here...
My knowledge knows no limits....
I was just looking at cars yesterday...Seems theyre moving away from
6x9s in the rear deck.

Posted to rec.audio.car
Rob Kulp

"bob wald" wrote in message
tony tony tony..i've wrote alot of stuff..mostly joking.. to mess with
desturbed people like you..lol
I must amuse myself from time to time.
But some of my stuff is very true too in a joking way.
I like to keep my interests very wide.i'm not swallow like alot of you
here...
My knowledge knows no limits....
I was just looking at cars yesterday...Seems theyre moving away from
6x9s in the rear deck.

There's a shortage of 6x9 baskets. Jenson sold all of them to the chinese
and Mosfet.

Rob

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

no seriously. i was going to buy this suzuki
4door 04' with 50000miles n nothing in the rear deck..i was looking at a
infinity,nothing in its rear deck either...
both were medium sized cars.....
with 6cyclinders....

Posted to rec.audio.car
mfreak

i've got (over) $1080 in profile/jensen/Sherwood amps in my closet never
used..so there....

Who cares if you have 27 junky amps?

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

i'll put my 1ohm stable Sherwood againt any amp you have anytime! my amp
02thd, 105 s/n, 4way protection, 2 inside fans. HA Loser.
amp must be either under $450 or 85rmsx4 4ohm.

Posted to rec.audio.car
Branden Nelsen

"amp must be either under $450 or 85rmsx4 4ohm"

...."Ill put up my **** against yours... just as long as its within the specs
of the crappy equipment I have"
God you are a ****tard.

"bob wald" wrote in message
i'll put my 1ohm stable Sherwood againt any amp you have anytime! my amp
02thd, 105 s/n, 4way protection, 2 inside fans. HA Loser.
amp must be either under $450 or 85rmsx4 4ohm.

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

nelsen i see you know nothing about amps..
look keep your rf/kicker/hifonics xxcxxrxxaxxp...
lol

Posted to rec.audio.car
Brandonb

So I guess it's a good thing he doesn't own any of those eh? However,
I'd trust all of those to stand up over time than your precious Sherwood
amps.

Brandonb

bob wald wrote:
nelsen i see you know nothing about amps..
look keep your rf/kicker/hifonics xxcxxrxxaxxp...
lol

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

eehh brand can you wedge your foor outta ya mouth my Sherwoods 12 yrs
old.......
with less than 2yrs use thou.

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

wedge ya foot. i meant. dooh.

Posted to rec.audio.car
Branden Nelsen

If you would actually READ posts that are replied to you. You would know
that I don't own any of those as stated. I have a Directed amp. Which I
would put against your Sherwood amp any day.

-Branden

"bob wald" wrote in message
nelsen i see you know nothing about amps..
look keep your rf/kicker/hifonics xxcxxrxxaxxp...
lol

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

directed....HAHAHA...sorry.you lose loser..
that directed isnt 1ohm stable even......
i dont think.
my Sherwood xat-3000 (Is).

Posted to rec.audio.car
flak_monkey

Who gives a f*ck if it's one ohm stable? It's how it sounds that
matters, dipsh*t. I've got three words for you biatch, PPI ART ax404.2

one of the best sounding amps out there, and the most beautiful. Screw
your fans, the PPI can be watercooled.

f*ck your POS sherwood. And all your other lousy equipment that you
seem to be so very proud of (you know, it's so great that you have it
in your closet).

Oooh here's an idea, I'll take whatever components you have and put
them up against my Adire Extremis 6.8's and Usher 9950C tweeters and
make your pathetic system cry when you realize two midwoofers get
cleaner output down deep than any sub your feeble brain could possibly
consider good.

Put your p*ssy where your mouth is, cram you hands in your already
dilated anus, wrap your legs around the back of your head and please
proceed to row-row-roll yourself right off a cliff so that you can't
poison the car audio community any more with your cancerous, ignorant
middle-school presence, you pathetic, lonely little worm.

--
flak_monkey

Posted to rec.audio.car
Brandonb

bob wald wrote:
directed....HAHAHA...sorry.you lose loser..
that directed isnt 1ohm stable even......

Yes it is. Quite stable. Perhaps you should research before spouting
nonsense.

i dont think.

That's quite obvious.

my Sherwood xat-3000 (Is).

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

Since none of you kids know what a Sherwood xat3000 is.id not talk so
big......lol
it sounds Great!
Also...Out of all the Amps i have my anchor''best'' amp is that
Sherwood...

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

monkey..dont be mad, just accept youre in way over your head.talking
about a Sherwood xat3000.....lol
its like the unicorn..legion, unbievable.amaziing.
Great. all these describe my Sherwood.
And i alone process it!
HAHahahahAHAhaHahaHAhA.......

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET

Flak Monkey, are just encouraging him. PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE just ignore
Bob Wald and MAYBE he will get bored and leave us all in peace.

Thanks,

MOSFET

"flak_monkey" wrote in
message ...

[...]

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

mosfet i thought you accepted that youre not the best kid ever to plug
in a audio wire.
You 2 are made for 1 another.lol
hope you 2 will be happy.

Posted to rec.audio.car
flak_monkey

I'm sorry, stupid people just **** me off.

--
flak_monkey
Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

yeah monkeyboy but give ku a break.lol

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

monkey meant (((mosfet))).lol too many nuts here....

Posted to rec.audio.car
Phonedude

"flak_monkey" wrote in
message ...

I'm sorry, stupid people just **** me off.

He's not stupid and he's doing it deliberately. You are helping him do it.
Please read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll and you'll see Bob's
picture. Please note that Bob has to really work hard at trolling because
he can only type with one hand. The other is in his pants.

PD

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

''its tuff being king.its tough being king. not 5,4,2.its tough being
king.If you were KING, you'd know what i mean.''LOL
my lil song just wrote it. ty

King of all holidays [email protected] Vacuum Tubes 0 March 14th 05 07:38 AM
The 'King" Clyde Slick Audio Opinions 0 October 10th 04 11:31 PM
* Patch King Summer News * Kid Nepro Pro Audio 0 July 6th 04 07:24 PM
BLOCKBUSTER collection 16 LPs NAT KING COLE-vintage mono collectibles trippin2-8track Tech 0 April 17th 04 02:45 PM
The Return of the King Sandman Audio Opinions 4 December 24th 03 07:19 AM