Posted to rec.audio.tech
susansen susan susansen susan is offline

Default jeans

footprints on the ground there are many messy, busy look down. A
bodyguard to catch up, pick up something from the floor: “The son,
see.” Huangfu Shaohua a closer look, but it is a kit, his mind a cool,
busy out a look inside things, it really is that Sansei stone blocks,
above marriage there is a vague word. “Lijun.” Huangfu Shaohua whinny
cried: no response, the valley was quiet. “Where are you, Lijun, you
quickly to answer me.” Huangfu Shaohua shouted aloud. His throat, the
tears start coming out. Guards in the next advised: “The son, you have
to calm, under the watch of these footprints, which should be the
robber was, arrived at their cottage to go up, too late, I’m afraid
the girl … Bangladesh …” Huangfu Shaohua heard this, jump immediately
launched, to kick about Mafu, horses negative pain, quickly run to.
Disorder along the footsteps of the ground, and soon to the cottage.
Huangfu Shaohua took the lead and ran inside, engine out of the sword,
while slashing indiscriminate killing, down a robber at once, screams
again and again. Chieftain from the inside out, iron bar in his hand,
asked: “Who you are, why attack my cottage.” Huangfu Shaohua not
answer, pounced opinions on thorns. They have dozens of back and forth
strokes, Shaohua Mu behind the ear guards are around Chikae
http://www.myphilos.com/blog.php?user=jacksseven
http://blog.mindviz.com/blog.php?id=jacksseven
http://www.myministryspace.com/jacksseven
http://blogs-rccaraction.com/profile_blogs/jacksseven/