Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default 90degree phase shifts

I'm guessing you all probably know why I need to create one of the above - to trick a Pro Logic Surround decoder.

Problem is, I know what a 90 - and 180 - deg phase shift looks like on a pure sinewave, but how to I achieve 90 degrees phase shift on "real world" material - a clip of ducks quacking or a 1890s locomotive roaring by? There is no simple wave - ducks, trains, and of course music - are anything but simple!

weird pitch shifts... William Sommerwerck Pro Audio 13 February 7th 10 03:54 PM
Interesting reading min phase vs linear phase Mark Pro Audio 5 February 14th 08 10:41 PM
until Henry shifts the districts neither, Jimmie won't breathe any incredible missions Abdul Noori Car Audio 0 December 29th 07 11:25 PM
Phase 88 HK Pro Audio 6 December 16th 06 08:22 PM
In phase? David Abrahams Pro Audio 10 June 13th 06 06:45 PM