Daniel Snooks

Default Wiring harness

Anyone done work on an '05 Rav4? At the present all that we want is to add
an amplifier and a sub. The stock head unit must remain. SO ...
- who makes a good high to low converter? (already have the amp, so won't be
buying one with high inputs)
- need to find a good location to splice into the OEM speaker wires (rear
speakers are in the doors, so that's not very nice) ... maybe grab on where
the wires exit the door and start travelling forward? Any idea about color
codes? If that idea works it would be the right rear speaker
- good place to get through firewall

That's all I can think of for now ... TIA for advice/ideas

--
Dan Snooks